Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Thank you for the insight.
That's an interesting set of criteria, not quite the same as what I had guessed, and yet quite comprehensible.
I'm a little curious why if you like badass women the fighting instructor isn't ranked higher.
Your ranking of Amy is certainly understandable, and I tend to agree that she is fantastic.

Yeah, one of the changes I would make for my own rankings is moving Cat up a tier.
Part of that is easily explained since I have a different set of criteria in mind. Maybe I should actually do my own ranking, lol.
I was initially torn on where to place cat. Going from off putting to liking her character i thought she worked better when she was with Liz so when i was going over the tier list for the final time i decide to put her one rank below my favorite characters and in hindsight i probably should of had a tier above good and below great that she would of fit in to but it is what it is.

I didn't like the fighter just because of attraction, she does nothing for me in the looks category unlike Jada.

More tiers would have probably fleshed the list out more but i just wanted to simplify it.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well, I did a tier list too but I choose to do a mix of my personal taste and the variety of content they have that appeal to me.

It was tough to do that exercice because I then thought about how some character aren't feature a lot, but eh, I tried to do the best I could and here's the results;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I REALLY think I have something for the whole MC's family when I see my ranking....:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Malicre

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Well, I did a tier list too but I choose to do a mix of my personal taste and the variety of content they have that appeal to me.

It was tough to do that exercice because I then thought about how some character aren't feature a lot, but eh, I tried to do the best I could and here's the results;

I REALLY think I have something for the whole MC's family when I see my ranking....:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Uh oh you put Shizuka in C tier. :ROFLMAO:

You know that's something you don't do round these parts.

• Haha
Reactions: txe320

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Finally Justice for Zelda

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Uh oh you put Shizuka in C tier. :ROFLMAO:

You know that's something you don't do round these parts.
Yep, I put her here and I know a lot of people won't agree with my choice, but I kinda think she lacks some scenes. I love her, but I love Asami more cause she has more diversity and right now, she's at Liz level in depravity.:sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 288 Votes