FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Just finished 0.34 and I can't wait to see if how Polly's punishment turns out. She is definitely liking the idea of a new "daddy", even if she denies it. That mask of indignation has slipped several times and now she is starting to even forget to wear it altogether.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Please for the love of god stop. I can already see this devolving into a fight born of a miscommunication. As much as we all love chaos and drama here, can we please keep it on the fun and possitive side of things rather than toxic?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Please for the love of god stop. I can already see this devolving into a fight born of a miscommunication. As much as we all love chaos and drama here, can we please keep it on the fun and possitive side of things rather than toxic?
Nope.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi, and welcome to another episode of:

Necropsy of a Review

Today's specimen is from a tiny amoeba infected with rabies. Such a specimen isn't a rarity, but it is of extreme importance that we perform this Necropsy, for reasons that will become apparent. Let's start:

1.00 star(s)
pulanmata12

I... I hate the MC of this game so much, I might need therapy. That face is so curbstompable, it's unreal.
His personality is literally non-existent, his body is weird (his "pecs" look like wet socks) and his behaviour is borderline retarded.

Now, leaving my personal grievances to the side, the game is really not worth playing.
When it first came out, I kinda liked it, seemed like a fun concept. But as time passed, it just showed me that this dev should go nowhere near writing stories.
Plot is basically invisible, you just go from place to place, girl sees you, girl loses her mind and becomes braindead whore, get girl, rinse and repeat.
The guy is such a huge bitch, it's crazy.
"Oh you are so cute, let me hug you to death"... The fact that women are losing their mind over this NPC is the most unbelievable part of the "story", and there are plenty.
The renders are decent, girls are pretty cute and sexy (except the fucking MC), animations do not exist, which is pathetic for a game in 2023 with all the free tools available to you. The progression is weird, most of the time you just wake up, fuck someone then go to sleep.

If you're actually looking for an engaging story with actual choices (the choices in this game are "see dumbass sex scene? yes/no"), you will have to look somewhere else. Be wary of posting your opinions in the actual thread, the fans are rabid.
Has you can probably already see from this mangled specimen, it is extremely hard to classify it, due to the damage and decomposition.

We will start:
  1. I... I hate the MC of this game so much, I might need therapy. - From this small excerpt of it's digestive system, we can see that most of this specimen's body is covered in feces. This poses a question, that even if poorly expressed the answer is: As soon as possible, Yes.
  2. That face is so curbstompable, it's unreal. His personality is literally non-existent, his body is weird (his "pecs" look like wet socks) and his behaviour is borderline retarded. - The only possible explanation for the existence of this tract of intestines, is that it is the result of dead-end evolutionary incident that proved it's inadequacy for survival by being completely formed only of cells of jelly.
  3. Now, leaving my personal grievances to the side, the game is really not worth playing. - Since the specimen was found already dead and decomposing, the filaments on this part weren't observable as to motion, it's function is indeterminable and are probably part of a mating function that apparently didn't provide any results, further confirming the non-viability of this specimen for survival.
  4. When it first came out, I kinda liked it, seemed like a fun concept. But as time passed, it just showed me that this dev should go nowhere near writing stories. - This organ is estimated to be an attempt to provide some form of sight, the strangeness of it being connected to the intestines, is puzzling and makes us doubt that it ever provided any form of result.
  5. Plot is basically invisible, you just go from place to place, girl sees you, girl loses her mind and becomes braindead whore, get girl, rinse and repeat.
    "Oh you are so cute, let me hug you to death"... The fact that women are losing their mind over this NPC is the most unbelievable part of the "story", and there are plenty. - In spite of the fact that this organs compose most of the interior of what remains of the body, even if they resemble organs previously observed in other specimens, these seem completely disjointed and have no observable function except being a waste of resources. However, they further confirm that this specimen is voided of function except the production of fecal matter.
  6. The renders are decent, girls are pretty cute and sexy (except the fucking MC), animations do not exist, which is pathetic for a game in 2023 with all the free tools available to you. The progression is weird, most of the time you just wake up, fuck someone then go to sleep. - This excerpt of the cadaver was found on the back, was probably intended to provide size or extra weight. It is quite possible that it was an attempt at mimicry, but due the position and effective size, failed in all purposes, another proof of this specimen unfitness to reproduce.
  7. If you're actually looking for an engaging story with actual choices (the choices in this game are "see dumbass sex scene? yes/no"), you will have to look somewhere else. Be wary of posting your opinions in the actual thread, the fans are rabid. - These strange formations on what seems to be the anus of the creature, could probably be part of the way they fed themselves. Probably this is where the creature was infected by rabies, because one of the formations was found deeply inserted on it's anus. Further testing showed that the creature "teeth" injected Rabies on it's prey, causing it to infect itself and probably dying from it.

Conclusion: It wasn't possible to ascertain either the function or the reason for the existence of the specimen, making it quite probably an evolutionary attempt that was never meant to survive.

This concludes this episode.

Peace :)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi, and welcome to another episode of:

Necropsy of a Review

Today's specimen is from a tiny amoeba infected with rabies. Such a specimen isn't a rarity, but it is of extreme importance that we perform this Necropsy, for reasons that will become apparent. Let's start:

Has you can probably already see from this mangled specimen, it is extremely hard to classify it, due to the damage and decomposition.

We will start:
  1. I... I hate the MC of this game so much, I might need therapy. - From this small excerpt of it's digestive system, we can see that most of this specimen's body is covered in feces. This poses a question, that even if poorly expressed the answer is: As soon as possible, Yes.
  2. That face is so curbstompable, it's unreal. His personality is literally non-existent, his body is weird (his "pecs" look like wet socks) and his behaviour is borderline retarded. - The only possible explanation for the existence of this tract of intestines, is that it is the result of dead-end evolutionary incident that proved it's inadequacy for survival by being completely formed only of cells of jelly.
  3. Now, leaving my personal grievances to the side, the game is really not worth playing. - Since the specimen was found already dead and decomposing, the filaments on this part weren't observable as to motion, it's function is indeterminable and are probably part of a mating function that apparently didn't provide any results, further confirming the non-viability of this specimen for survival.
  4. When it first came out, I kinda liked it, seemed like a fun concept. But as time passed, it just showed me that this dev should go nowhere near writing stories. - This organ is estimated to be an attempt to provide some form of sight, the strangeness of it being connected to the intestines, is puzzling and makes us doubt that it ever provided any form of result.
  5. Plot is basically invisible, you just go from place to place, girl sees you, girl loses her mind and becomes braindead whore, get girl, rinse and repeat.
    "Oh you are so cute, let me hug you to death"... The fact that women are losing their mind over this NPC is the most unbelievable part of the "story", and there are plenty. - In spite of the fact that this organs compose most of the interior of what remains of the body, even if they resemble organs previously observed in other specimens, these seem completely disjointed and have no observable function except being a waste of resources. However, they further confirm that this specimen is voided of function except the production of fecal matter.
  6. The renders are decent, girls are pretty cute and sexy (except the fucking MC), animations do not exist, which is pathetic for a game in 2023 with all the free tools available to you. The progression is weird, most of the time you just wake up, fuck someone then go to sleep. - This excerpt of the cadaver was found on the back, was probably intended to provide size or extra weight. It is quite possible that it was an attempt at mimicry, but due the position and effective size, failed in all purposes, another proof of this specimen unfitness to reproduce.
  7. If you're actually looking for an engaging story with actual choices (the choices in this game are "see dumbass sex scene? yes/no"), you will have to look somewhere else. Be wary of posting your opinions in the actual thread, the fans are rabid. - These strange formations on what seems to be the anus of the creature, could probably be part of the way they fed themselves. Probably this is where the creature was infected by rabies, because one of the formations was found deeply inserted on it's anus. Further testing showed that the creature "teeth" injected Rabies on it's prey, causing it to infect itself and probably dying from it.

Conclusion: It wasn't possible to ascertain either the function or the reason for the existence of the specimen, making it quite probably an evolutionary attempt that was never meant to survive.

This concludes this episode.

Peace :)
Hit the Reaction Limit:ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 289 Votes