whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"Some men" don't speak for all of them.
Don't worry, I'm not intending, or attempting, to.
I didn't specify "all men", either. :ROFLMAO:
"Men" was just meant as a descriptive "people in this category enjoy this", not an all inclusive "everyone in this category".
But agree with your point. (y)
I dislike it when people think they speak on behalf of others, without authority to do so.
Same as I dislike nosism - using "we", instead of "I" - for the same reason.
Maybe it reminds those men of something...
I was thinking of sports, too, when I wrote it. Football (the one played with feet, not hands), tennis, basketball, etc.
But didn't want to write "balls & boobs", as I think some would object. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I still think the bride scene in part 1 is one of the best/hottest scenes in the game. Wish to have more scenes like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah tone got nothing to do with your jokes falling flat :ROFLMAO:

Hey! What happens in the QC room stays in the QC room :mad:

Nah that was for Cat. She says something like "You've always been a bit of a father figure to her, maybe she should start calling you daddy."
My jokes are hilarious, thank you very much...........

You tell Slockie and Killer7 to fuck off on a regular basis in General Chat on discord...........

I knew it was for one of them :)

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

The one in the OP is prepatched. Unless you mean compressed, you'll have to search the thread for those.

Wtf are you talking about? :HideThePain:

Seriously, what are you talking about?

:WaitWhat:

Yeah tone got nothing to do with your jokes falling flat :ROFLMAO:

That was a terrible joke and you should feel bad for subjecting the world to it.

Hey! What happens in the QC room stays in the QC room :mad:

Some of the side girls' routes focus on a specific kink, there's no alternates but if it's not too vanilla I'll usually give you a chance to back out before it gets serious. Polly's is Daddy/Spankings, Isabella is anal, Mila is rough/cnc, etc

Nah that was for Cat. She says something like "You've always been a bit of a father figure to her, maybe she should start calling you daddy."

I fucking wish, couldn't find an asset like that :cry:
Flap down spankings (The emotes here suck, imagine I put the drooling face from the reactions)

There's about 100 things I'd rather be doing with my hands when going down on a chick and dealing with poor grooming isn't one of them :LOL:

I'm assuming we're talking about different kinds of bushes. I'm fine with pubes as long as they're trimmed and neat but when she's got hair going from her belly button to her anus, I'm not going down on her. Alright that's a lie, I'm still going down on her but I'll be much less enthusiastic about it.

Like if my cheeks get itchy from the hair running down her lips, I ain't having a good time.

Not really, she has a sniffing fetish :ROFLMAO:

Guess that's the next movie I'm watching :oops:

Not gonna lie, some quiet is welcome after having to read through these 15 weird ass pages :ROFLMAO:

Nah, I've seen that dude post something like "I hate harem games, the stories are always shit"
He came in knowing he wasn't gonna like it then left a review saying he doesn't like it. That review had no other purpose than to be bitter and waste everyone's time including his.

Also he seems to be really focused on MC which I find odd for a straight male harem game. First time I see someone complain about MCs tits :ROFLMAO:
We do a little trolling

3.80 star(s) 289 Votes