Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, that actually felt short.

Not because I think there was less content (I'm pretty sure there wasn't: the date did seem extended) but because I've gotten used to it feeling like two days have passed during each update, and even though there were the usual two sleeps, it seemed like the first sleep was a morning nap, and everything seemed to happen on the same day.

It's not like this was some sort of announced locked-down rule or anything, just what I've been used too. On the other hand, my confusion early in the day (caused by seeing 0.37 previews before playing 0.36) definitely abated when I realized I'd reached the end of the update, so there is that.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is there a new pregnancy with 0.36?
If you're going to ask if what you're waiting for has happened in every update before playing you might as well wait until it's finished, then you'll know SOMEWHERE in the game is what you're looking for.

Also, thank you. You've inspired a new item for The List®

Reactions: Stringy Bob

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
If you're going to ask if what you're waiting for has happened in every update before playing you might as well wait until it's finished, then you'll know SOMEWHERE in the game is what you're looking for.

Also, thank you. You've inspired a new item for The List®
I haven't had time to play it and this is the first time I've asked. It's not like I asked if we could have sex with Nana yet. Anyways, what do you mean, I've inspired a new item? What list?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I haven't had time to play it and this is the first time I've asked. It's not like I asked if we could have sex with Nana yet. Anyways, what do you mean, I've inspired a new item? What list?
Is there sex with Nana, Molly has a cock, MC sits around on the couch, is anyone new pregnant, and bonus round Moon doesn't have a not erect penis asset for the MC.
Unless I misunderstood it's a list of repeat questions, observations and complaints that make us laugh

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You like sex with Pregnant women ? right ?, No there is no H scene neither with Tanya or Saveena (both with belly allready)
and how many are at this point pregnant, well It's a guess between the hardcore Grandmas house fans, for the rest the Humor takes up a notch and It is totally entertaining

Reactions: Elhemeer

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
You like sex with Pregnant women ? right ?, No there is no H scene neither with Tanya or Saveena (both with belly allready)
and how many are at this point pregnant, well It's a guess between the hardcore Grandmas house fans, for the rest the Humor takes up a notch and It is totally entertaining
Sorry, I guess I should have been more specific. I was wondering there was any new impregnation scenes.

Reactions: xapican

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Is there sex with Nana, Molly has a cock, MC sits around on the couch, is anyone new pregnant, and bonus round Moon doesn't have a not erect penis asset for the MC.
Unless I misunderstood it's a list of repeat questions, observations and complaints that make us laugh
Well, like I said, I haven't had time to play and it's the first time I've asked.

Reactions: MoonBox

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is there a new pregnancy with 0.36?

Presumably, the response regarding a list was that the responder felt this was another question that they believe shouldn't be asked. It's easy to see this question could be asked as often as "Is there explicit sexual activity with Nana yet?" (Except this is more cut and dried; the actual question often asked is unclear as to what the asker would count as "sex").

While I understand your curiosity, and that it's the first time you've asked, either:
  • You're going to play the update soon, in which case it wouldn't hurt to wait; or
  • It's going to be a while (weeks or months) before you play again, in which case you might choose to ask every two weeks; or
  • You've never played, and you really want to know about the pregnancy content before choosing whether to play or not.
Note that, if one of the characters did become pregnant, it would be a major spoiler (hardly a surprise, but a major spoiler). Regardless of whether or not regular forum denizens find a repeated question obnoxious, or believe that the posters asking the question are trolls or not, spoiler questions that could be asked regularly are a problem. Either every response requires spoiler treatment (annoying if the answer doesn't change), or the answer will be unspoiled while unchanged (in which case the answer suddenly be spoilerized immediately tends to give away the spoiler).

I personally tend to think that a) not every such question is posted by a troll, even if some or most are; and b) that the extreme reaction in the forum when these questions are asked provides trolls with the attention they seek. That said, seeing the same questions posted on every other page would quickly become annoying.

This might be something that Moonbox could cover in a FAQ; he could set expectations that, for answers that could be spoilers, he would wait at least 2 months (or something like that) before updating the FAQ.

So - your question is answered; hopefully, it won't start showing up frequently.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020

Presumably, the response regarding a list was that the responder felt this was another question that they believe shouldn't be asked. It's easy to see this question could be asked as often as "Is there explicit sexual activity with Nana yet?" (Except this is more cut and dried; the actual question often asked is unclear as to what the asker would count as "sex").

While I understand your curiosity, and that it's the first time you've asked, either:
  • You're going to play the update soon, in which case it wouldn't hurt to wait; or
  • It's going to be a while (weeks or months) before you play again, in which case you might choose to ask every two weeks; or
  • You've never played, and you really want to know about the pregnancy content before choosing whether to play or not.
Note that, if one of the characters did become pregnant, it would be a major spoiler (hardly a surprise, but a major spoiler). Regardless of whether or not regular forum denizens find a repeated question obnoxious, or believe that the posters asking the question are trolls or not, spoiler questions that could be asked regularly are a problem. Either every response requires spoiler treatment (annoying if the answer doesn't change), or the answer will be unspoiled while unchanged (in which case the answer suddenly be spoilerized immediately tends to give away the spoiler).

I personally tend to think that a) not every such question is posted by a troll, even if some or most are; and, that the extreme reaction in the forum when these questions are asked provides trolls with the attention they seek. That said, seeing the same questions posted on every other page would quickly become annoying.

This might be something that Moonbox could cover in a FAQ; he could set expectations that, for answers that could be spoilers, he would wait at least 2 months (or something like that) before updating the FAQ.

So - your question is answered; hopefully, it won't start showing up frequently.
Thanks for answering. I had no desire to know who was impregnated only if there was a new scene. I understand that spoilers suck and was looking for a vague yes or no answer. I haven't had time to play it because I've been flip-flopping between working on my house and having a depressive episode. I'm either too busy, too sleepy, or can't bring myself to do anything that makes me feel I'm enjoying myself. I will absolutely do my damndest to not have this become a reoccurring thing and I apologize for even asking in the first place. This is probably one of two games that makes go "oooh update!" So I admit, I got a little excited for it and was curious. Again I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll have time to play it tomorrow.

3.80 star(s) 290 Votes