DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Great fence sitting with abandon there. I agree.
Not so much fence sitting. More that I think that Moon with last episode and also Ophelia part in that with Nana has made a great setup for Nana to decide to make the step with MC if she is willing and ready. (it should be clear to her by now neither incest, age or close relationship is for MC any problem (more the opposite it seems :p)nor does she have any reason to think MC cares less for her as those he does sleep with and she is also self aware that she is attracted to him both mentally and physically)

So if she resists for any reason that is stronger as any of the objections I mentioned above from her side, then to break that in future she will then need an even better reason why she would decide sexing with MC is fine and good and Moon will then need time to setup such a situation and likely before he can do that well, with also all other women needing their time, we will be talking chapter 5 at earliest.

I am not the writer though, so do not know whether Moon intends this to be the trigger to pull for Nana or has something else in mind for future. Just that would be likely quite a bit away then still.

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I don't see taste as bein racist. It's just how we represent/state it. Most people know I don't like the Asian models in any game. But, Moon has done somethin to the ones in this game, especially lil Shizi, that made me fall in love with them. No other dev has done that for me.
I have to agree that this is the only game where the asian models actually look asian and are very attractive.

The main issuse with 3D daz games is doing anything other than white character models is very hard and can be limiting due to available assets. Different skins tones can be completely lost if the lighting in a scene isnt perfect.

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
The banner on top of this page. Those 7.
And to expand on that little tidbit of information, the 7 in question are (going from left to right):

1. Jamila, your sort of adoptive mother (though she and the MC just act as if she's his real mom in so many ways)
  2. Amelia, your crazy hot yet weirdly "unsexual" aunt
  3. Allison, your grandma, and there is (still) no sex with her yet!
  4. Elizabeth, a.k.a Liz, your other hot aunt who's actually crazy sexual
  5. Catherine, a.k.a Cat, a.k.a Kitty, your cousin and future baby mama
  6. Shizuka, the snuggle bug! She's also your maid, but mostly she's your snuggle bug
  7. Asami, Shizuka's mom and your snuggle bunny. Oh, and she's also your maid, but mainly your snuggle bunny
And that's the lot of them! Or at least those particular 7. There's literally over 20 other ladies of varying ages, ethnicities, body types and other kinds of flavours to fuck and impregnate as well.

-Mal

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes