MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Grandmas house is still one of my favourite AVNs. It was the fourth AVN I bought. Acting lessons,leap of faith, chasing sunset and Grandmas house. Grandmas house had me laughing and see who was next on the fuck list made it more enjoyable. still hoping Shawna shows up pregnant. Hint Hint;)
Not gonna happen, buddy. MC fucked her like a full year and then some prior to current events in the game, so the chance of her showing up preggers? Nada, nil, zilch, etc.

-Mal

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Not gonna happen, buddy. MC fucked her like a full year and then some prior to current events in the game, so the chance of her showing up preggers? Nada, nil, zilch, etc.

-Mal
She might not show up preg but high possibility she will show up. Giving her his phone number would have been a wasted action if developer wasn't going to have a future appearance for some reason.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

-Mal
She might not show up preg but high possibility she will show up. Giving her his phone number would have been a wasted action if developer wasn't going to have a future appearance for some reason.
MB has confirmed many times that she will show up one more time towards the end. Pregnant or not? We have no idea, it's MB we're talking about so it can go either way......

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021

-Mal
If you look at the filenames in the images folder, you'll see that there really hasn't been that much time passing within the game world itself. The scene with Shawna happened on Day 1, but the current version of the game (Part 4 v60) is only at Day 115. We may be 3 years into the game's development life, but we're only just coming up to the end of the 4th in-game month.

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes