S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This might be an odd question but, does anyone or everyone else see some of the characters as currently being purely sexual partners rather than romantic and sexual partners like most of the others?

Annabelle, obviously there's no love or romance there. I'd call it a friends with benefits situation but there's no friendship there either.
Mama Mable, does feel very friends with benefits, like there's flirting, but it doesn't feel serious despite the sex etc.
Sandra, also feels kinda friends with benefits, there's mutual affection, but nothing really romantic, yet anyway.
Minnie, is kinda like Annabelle, if Annabelle was a more willing part of things.
Karen, is kinda hard to place. Similar but different dynamic to say Mila, but I feel Mila is actually loved and respected, their play is a game between equals. Karen is kinda treated like a fun toy and nothing more.

There are a few others who haven't really gotten enough screen time or development to really judge

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
TigerWolfe

Lou's or Uno's? What about Portillo's? Are you in or near the loop or out in the 'burbs?

Born and raised in the Windy City. Oh, how I miss the food...

Omen

Added to try to stay on topic.

Grandma's House is a riot! My significant other has come running to make sure I'm ok when I laugh hysterically at the humor! A few times now! Fantastic job. Moonbox!

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
guys, i missed the 59 update, can somebody give a link from 58 to 59?
don't want to dl the whole part4
update: was too impatient and loaded the whole part 4 again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
guys, i missed the 59 update, can somebody give a link from 58 to 59?
don't want to dl the whole part4
Check out subscribestar
This might be an odd question but, does anyone or everyone else see some of the characters as currently being purely sexual partners rather than romantic and sexual partners like most of the others?

1) Annabelle, obviously there's no love or romance there. I'd call it a friends with benefits situation but there's no friendship there either.
2) Mama Mable, does feel very friends with benefits, like there's flirting, but it doesn't feel serious despite the sex etc.
3) Sandra, also feels kinda friends with benefits, there's mutual affection, but nothing really romantic, yet anyway.
4) Minnie, is kinda like Annabelle, if Annabelle was a more willing part of things.
5) Karen, is kinda hard to place. Similar but different dynamic to say Mila, but I feel Mila is actually loved and respected, their play is a game between equals. Karen is kinda treated like a fun toy and nothing more.

There are a few others who haven't really gotten enough screen time or development to really judge
1) More like Re-Educating? I think its more like the relationship between a wild pet and the person trying to train them to be more docile around their owners.

2) Sounds about right.

3) I guess this depends on how you view D/s, which seems to be the foundation of their relationship (From Sandra's POV ... MC seems to view all types of roleplay about the same, regardless of his role).

4) Minnie feels more like someone he accommodates to me, but also kinda like the "fun toy" idea you threw out. I don't really see anything but low-level affection -- and only later -- from MC, and an animalistic need from Minnie. If, for some reason, Minnie lost her sense of smell, their relationship would be little more than acquaintances (maybe a bit stronger based on his relationship with Mila).

5) This one rings true, but I also feel she could fit in the full harem if she chose to ... you know, when they finally send Larry to the Zoo, buy Natalia's house and build their 50 Br/Ba estate home/harem hotel on the combined lot (with their original house, which is on the other side of her place and Nana still owns).

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
For the Future Moonbox has all Updates on his SubscribeStar Page open for the Public.;)
thanks for the info
Check out subscribestar

1) More like Re-Educating? I think its more like the relationship between a wild pet and the person trying to train them to be more docile around their owners.

2) Sounds about right.

3) I guess this depends on how you view D/s, which seems to be the foundation of their relationship (From Sandra's POV ... MC seems to view all types of roleplay about the same, regardless of his role).

4) Minnie feels more like someone he accommodates to me, but also kinda like the "fun toy" idea you threw out. I don't really see anything but low-level affection -- and only later -- from MC, and an animalistic need from Minnie. If, for some reason, Minnie lost her sense of smell, their relationship would be little more than acquaintances (maybe a bit stronger based on his relationship with Mila).

5) This one rings true, but I also feel she could fit in the full harem if she chose to ... you know, when they finally send Larry to the Zoo, buy Natalia's house and build their 50 Br/Ba estate home/harem hotel on the combined lot (with their original house, which is on the other side of her place and Nana still owns).
got it, thank you

Reactions: Elhemeer

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
TigerWolfe

Lou's or Uno's? What about Portillo's? Are you in or near the loop or out in the 'burbs?

Born and raised in the Windy City. Oh, how I miss the food...

Omen

Added to try to stay on topic.

Grandma's House is a riot! My significant other has come running to make sure I'm ok when I laugh hysterically at the humor! A few times now! Fantastic job. Moonbox!
Was born in the burbs DG, but the army moved us away very quickly after. Still came back to visit grandparents regularly, and now post my own military travels I live in Peoria, sadly. If I could afford it and get a job with similar flexibility I'd be all over Chicago though, it's my favorite big city.

I'm a fan of both Lou's and Uno's but actually prefer tavern style. Portillo's is good although recently I can't handle the giardenara, something in my mouth changed and I've lost like all spice tolerance.

Annabelle, obviously there's no love or romance there. I'd call it a friends with benefits situation but there's no friendship there either.
Mama Mable, does feel very friends with benefits, like there's flirting, but it doesn't feel serious despite the sex etc.
Sandra, also feels kinda friends with benefits, there's mutual affection, but nothing really romantic, yet anyway.
Minnie, is kinda like Annabelle, if Annabelle was a more willing part of things.
Karen, is kinda hard to place. Similar but different dynamic to say Mila, but I feel Mila is actually loved and respected, their play is a game between equals. Karen is kinda treated like a fun toy and nothing more.

I don't disagree but I hope more romance develops.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes