TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Oh, i'm remembering the whole "got pregnant again while mid-pregnancy" thing now that you mention it.

Guess the answer to the "when will we see Tanya without a swollen belly?" question probably is "know the version where the MC has sex with Nana? the one after that...." :rolleyes::HideThePain:
I'd be cool with Tanya always being pregnant... MCs got supersperm maybe she always doubles up.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
some scenes dont start in part 4
mostly side characters (ex polly brandi sophia)
never refused them
Hmmm, weird. Do you have multiple saves? Probably a save file where you refused them because it's the only reason why it wouldn't start?

I don't have that problem on the save file I accepted them.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
MoonBox, Sorry for throwing something of a nitpicky question but - how much time has passed ingame since Tanya's baby was born? No medic or father to really keep track, but i think it usually takes between 2-6 weeks for a woman to (mostly, mothers gaining weight through pregnancy is far from uncommon) recover her before-pregnancy form.

Would really like to see Tanya close to what she was when the MC first boinked her.
she's pregnant still she has a second baby while she was already pregnant. don't remember the medical term.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I like the game overall, but is it just me or does Moonbox lean a bit too much into the horny bimbo trope?
It's like you can't read more than 5 sentences without *heavy breathing*

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes