jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so i didn't get that scene unless it was tied with someone i didn't bother with well fuck i didn't get sophia cause i didn't bother with piggy which is bullshit

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S4 v0.60+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S3 v0.53+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
When leaving the house to go to Ophelia. It skips to right after the scene with Sophia when they are both naked and done. She is also calling me brother now instead of Daddy. :p
Now I have skipped the Ophelia route and the route with Sophia's mom. I have also been playing with the Koga mod. And the only variable i changed was with the mom of the twins, when I realized I was missing out on content with the twins.

Also, the scene with Elizabeth, Asami and Cat, did not trigger for some reason.
Is this because of mod. Or a bug mess-up with variables? :)

Edit: Also, seem like only half of those scenes are in the gallery. (They seem to cut-off and start at weird points :p )

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Random question but did the cult of cock worshippers aka the girls he fucked whilst on holiday with the Aunt ever make a return? They were both hot and hilarious and we did not even get to find out their names lol

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Random question but did the cult of cock worshippers aka the girls he fucked whilst on holiday with the Aunt ever make a return? They were both hot and hilarious and we did not even get to find out their names lol
They are still traveling around the world looking for their lord and savior.

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes and Skode

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
sort of. we saw them on the news once since.

also, in the words of El Barto "It wasnt Me. Nobody saw me do it. You cant prove anything!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes