Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone remember in which Part we meet Great Nana? I turned her down before, but given she's coming back I'm tempted to go back and not reject her. Kinda want to "collect em all" when it comes to the family, but also Nana's reaction to finding out should be funny
Should be Part 3 near the End if I'm not remembering wrong...

Reactions: S1nsational

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
First time
When how to understand this comment
Why incest tag exist when Cant Fuck NANA Yet = Years passed same
???

I think you're trying to troll. Better not try.

If it's your first time playing then go back and play first until the end of Part 1 before you comment something that answers itself at the end of Part 1. :)
Somehow his comments with "first time" and "Years passed same" don't match up...

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Can anyone remember in which Part we meet Great Nana? I turned her down before, but given she's coming back I'm tempted to go back and not reject her. Kinda want to "collect em all" when it comes to the family, but also Nana's reaction to finding out should be funny
i believe she came to get her car fixed and gave MC a gummy blowy lol only to find out right there and then she was her great-grandson

so around when MC first gets his garage

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Realized Sophia is bigger. Love Lil Nympho. Mila, Sophia, O'Reilly twins and Catherine together scene would be hot.

Apr 8, 2018
we are gonna fuck 7th neighbour from neighbour country 1st before we touch nana, i understand people dont like grandma content but the game is called grandma house, another patch another cuck

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
we are gonna fuck 7th neighbour from neighbour country 1st before we touch nana, i understand people dont like grandma content but the game is called grandma house, another patch another cuck
Do you even know what cucking is? Gods, you remind me of when right wing idiots were constantly calling anyone they didn't like or who didn't think like them "cuck".

But here, how you're using it, is just is just moronic, like saying harem girls playing together is NTR.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
we are gonna fuck 7th neighbour from neighbour country 1st before we touch nana, i understand people dont like grandma content but the game is called grandma house
You just said it it's called Grandma's HOUSE and not Grandma's Sexlife or something, nowhere is it said that the scene with Nana has to be there in the beginning. We see the titular House every update until now so if you want to get smart here we get what is in the Title. :)

another patch another cuck
I do not think it means what you think it means.gif

3.80 star(s) 290 Votes