txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well, I did a tier list too but I choose to do a mix of my personal taste and the variety of content they have that appeal to me.

It was tough to do that exercice because I then thought about how some character aren't feature a lot, but eh, I tried to do the best I could and here's the results;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I REALLY think I have something for the whole MC's family when I see my ranking....:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Well, I did a tier list too but I choose to do a mix of my personal taste and the variety of content they have that appeal to me.

It was tough to do that exercice because I then thought about how some character aren't feature a lot, but eh, I tried to do the best I could and here's the results;

I REALLY think I have something for the whole MC's family when I see my ranking....:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Uh oh you put Shizuka in C tier. :ROFLMAO:

You know that's something you don't do round these parts.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Finally Justice for Zelda

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Uh oh you put Shizuka in C tier. :ROFLMAO:

You know that's something you don't do round these parts.
Yep, I put her here and I know a lot of people won't agree with my choice, but I kinda think she lacks some scenes. I love her, but I love Asami more cause she has more diversity and right now, she's at Liz level in depravity.:sneaky:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
whats with the mc's thing about driving home while still inside li's. i remember pre seat belt laws, and even in light fender benders, lapsitters often got some nasty injuries. so first time mc did it, was like oooh thats kinky. now im like, why would you risk that pretty girls face and tits, i mean that poor girls life!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah a lot of people won't like my tier list because i don't like the asian duo and the reason for is simple just because those are the only two the game forces on you. You can decline every other female (i double checked) except for those two and it irked me pretty bad.
The Magnificent 7™ (The head banner in the OP) are all unavoidable. The only choices you have are regarding which fetishes to engage in.

Reactions: Malicre
3.80 star(s) 290 Votes