Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
As a Belgian, I'm unreasonably stoked about the trip to Belgium, as I'm curious to see how will irt be depicted. I don't care about inaccuracies, I just want characters to have a good time.

For what its worth, I don't mind if MoonBox put the see 10 min away from Arlon or the Ardenne dutch-speaking instead of french-speaking, I just want MC to enjoy all possible cliché and get shitfaced with broad range of belgian beers.

VIRGO1998

Dec 28, 2018
As a Belgian, I'm unreasonably stoked about the trip to Belgium, as I'm curious to see how will irt be depicted. I don't care about inaccuracies, I just want characters to have a good time.

For what its worth, I don't mind if MoonBox put the see 10 min away from Arlon or the Ardenne dutch-speaking instead of french-speaking, I just want MC to enjoy all possible cliché and get shitfaced with broad range of belgian beers.
dont forget our Belgian fries

• Red Heart
Reactions: Will-o-Wisp

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Look out for Manneke Pis with a huge horse-sized dong

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Hehe, I understand that! But that's why I said I agree with almost nothing else, because for me, Amy & Liz are clearly the two best girls of the game!
My great tier is still really good, those are my favorite girls in the game, Amy is just on another level and if this wasn't a harem game she would of been the one i would of chosen that's why she's in my GODLIKE tier.

Reactions: Mickademous

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Just played threw all 4 parts and here is my tier list and yes Amy is absolutely the best girl, no doubt about it.
View attachment 3918929
Sure is nice that we have this forum to share our opinions on this great VN.
This is certainly an interesting ranking, and will most likely make for a lot of discussion.
I'd be curious about what criteria you used to come to your result.

I would make about eighteen changes if I were doing the same ranking, and it's intriguing to see how people's opinions differ.
It's fun to compare what we like, and don't, about the different characters in this title.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Yeah a lot of people won't like my tier list because i don't like the asian duo and the reason for is simple just because those are the only two the game forces on you. You can decline every other female (i double checked) except for those two and it irked me pretty bad.
Actually, no, they're seven of them you can't decline; Nana, Aunt Liz, Aunt Amy, Cat, Jamila, Shizuka and Asami.

Reactions: MoonBox and Malicre
3.80 star(s) 291 Votes