PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have to say that this update was very enlightening and Nana is the main star because:
She was taught about the modern approach to sports.
About solving physical problems during the consummation of a relationship.
About menopause.
About raising unruly children.
Plus she experienced her (probably) first facial.
And he turns out to be some kind of drug dealer.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Oh man, hadn't checked the reviews!

That's just hilarious, so many idjits that has COMPLETELY missed the point and premise of this VN, almost impressive!
My favourite part is Jonsnow2 going through and liking every 1 star review.

Do people actually use the 1 and 5 stars reviews when deciding to play? I usually stick to the 3 stsr reviews since they tend to be honest and well written.

Reactions: Malicre

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
My favourite part is Jonsnow2 going through and liking every 1 star review.

Do people actually use the 1 and 5 stars reviews when deciding to play? I usually stick to the 3 stsr reviews since they tend to be honest and well written.
Honestly, I have NEVER tried or not tried a VN based on the reviews. Couldn't care less what others thinks of a VN, if I like what I see in the OP I'll try it and then continue playing it or.....wait for it.......I drop it and don't keep complaining about it in the thread :) (this was NOT directed at you snake)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Honestly, I have NEVER tried or not tried a VN based on the reviews. Couldn't care less what others thinks of a VN, if I like what I see in the OP I'll try it and then continue playing it or.....wait for it.......I drop it and don't keep complaining about it in the thread :) (this was NOT directed at you snake)
No offence taken:) But i barely use reviews either, I actually usually do the same as you. I do wish the screenshots in the OP for most games would be updated they dont always give a good representation of the game.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes