HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean when it will come to sex scenes I hope there will be choice (probably not as it would be too much work). :p
I don't think it will be a thing in her sexscenes really, maybe once for the comedy. Doesn't seem like MB's style.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I was LOL'ed by the moment with Omar when he entered the apartment and MC held Jamila by the legs - Omar silently slowly backing away went to the door and left. reminded me of this moment about the modified meme with a bear and a whore. where the bear comes out of the bushes, then raises its paws, then lowers its paws, turns around and leaves - all in silence.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone have a update from .20 to .21 patch? I somehow missed that(I check for new updates on here daily) and don't want to reinstall and have to FFWD through everything again. I got the .21 to .22 update patch just now but need to apply the previous one first. Also, the gofile links on the OP, those seem fishy.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone have a update from .20 to .21 patch? I somehow missed that(I check for new updates on here daily) and don't want to reinstall and have to FFWD through everything again. I got the .21 to .22 update patch just now but need to apply the previous one first. Also, the gofile links on the OP, those seem fishy.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
why does the gofile links look fishy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

rypperdoc

Mar 14, 2020
Patch problem.
When I add the patch with the alt GUI, I cannot load saves. The script without the patch is a bit broken and frustrating to read.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes