Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
The developer should change his name to Milk Box, by the time we bang Grandma I will be a Grandpa.
Yep.... Obviously, the Guy who puts out consistent updates every 2 weeks is definitely a milker. Meanwhile other games here have an update every half a year or more with no content at all while still taking money from patrons. Yep.... Thats the definition of a milker.... You, sir are so delusional, that even reacting to you seems like a waste of time...

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Yep.... Obviously, the Guy who puts out consistent updates every 2 weeks is definitely a milker. Meanwhile other games here have an update every half a year or more with no content at all while still taking money from patrons. Yep.... Thats the definition of a milker.... You, sir are so delusional, that even reacting to you seems like a waste of time...
Am I delusional or are you just being dense? We aren't talking about other games and lazy developers, we are talking about THIS game...stay on topic, big shooter.
I don't care how frequently the updates drop, if you don't get to bang the character you desire after a prolonged period you're getting milked. You may enjoy that type of thing but I can assure you that you are in the minority. Thanks for your fanboy opinion though, this is a forum and it's understood people will not always agree with your take.
Leave a facepalm if you're a beta simp who enjoys being disappointed. :LOL:

Last edited:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
What has you being a grandpa in common with milk?

Yes, i know what you meant but calling MB a milking dev is on such a level of stupidity it boggles the mind....
You refusing to acknowledge the dev literally has the words "THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET"
on page 1 as a disclaimer is on "a level of stupidity that boggles the mind".
Have pleasant afternoon.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Am I delusional or are you just being dense? We aren't talking about other games and lazy developers, we are talking about THIS game...stay on topic, big shooter.
I don't care how frequently the updates drop, if you don't get to bang the character you desire after a prolonged period you're getting milked. You may enjoy that type of thing but I can assure you that you are in the minority. Thanks for your fanboy opinion though, this is a forum and it's understood people will not always agree with your take.
Then live what you preach, you seem to have problem with people disagreeing with you. No, not getting to fuck one of the many LI's yet is NOT the dev milking you dingus.

But if that's how you feel about this VN please leave, no one will stop you.....

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Then live what you preach, you seem to have problem with people disagreeing with you. No, not getting to fuck one of the many LI's yet is NOT the dev milking you dingus.

But if that's how you feel about this VN please leave, no one will stop you.....
They're getting dumber and ruder with each passing day, but is that something they breathe in the air? I can understand delusions but this is straight absurd.... :rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes