Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, I wanted to check this game but it has a sandbox tag. Usually, that's a big no for me, but let me ask you this. How big part of this game is that sandbox?
For PT?

Not very big at all. There is a built in guide that tells you where to go for each girl so it's basically just go to X place to see event and that's as much of a sandbox as it is.

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
Man I hate when the update ends. I could as folks suggests just wait till there is more than one update but eh I don't have that much patients to wait. Thanks to the dev for a pretty damn good "game" so far. I look forward to what you come up with next in the story. This one is rapidly becoming one of my top favs.

Reactions: MoonBox

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I like how Ella can be working the bar in this update. It almost makes up for the clothing shops not having a Betty appearance.

I can't wait to see how the variable day67larrySwallow is used in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and kcaldw

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC's shopping list.

Banana Milkshake.
Banana ice cream.
Banana Bread.
Banana tea.
Banana incense.
Banana bath bombs.
Banana fritters.
Banana's for Banana splits.
Spare Banana's for the bedrooms/bathrooms/any room with a srface to put a bunch of Banana's.
Banana chocolates.
Banana lube.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Funniest part of the update had to be that cult of women who mentioned they basically slept with the MC and got knocked up with his kids. Looks as though he has even more women in his harem that he doesn't even know about.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox and ktunga

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
I'm getting a problem where none of the images can be found for the new update, any idea how to fix it, besides fully re-downloading? Edit: Oh, I think it's because I skipped the 0.25 update and tried using the 0.25 > 0.26 update files, does anyone have the image files for the 0.25 version they can share?

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Have the writers forgotten Paveena? Will there be no more of the lovely eyed brown goddess?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well, we got a naught Cat, and one of the twins, but not exactly the redhead I keep hoping for...

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes