TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Not possible to keep a backup of save files ?! Foolish comment
I've had issues with some renpy games not allowing me to transfer the save file, out of android.data. Strange that it bothers you so much that people do something in a different manner from you.

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
so anything at all with the grandma?
like does the mc at least grind his dick against her and cums in his underwear?

just another game being dragged out. Whether it's intentionally or not, doesn't matter. In the end when we get the scenes, it will lack luster.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
so anything at all with the grandma?
like does the mc at least grind his dick against her and cums in his underwear?

just another game being dragged out. Whether it's intentionally or not, doesn't matter. In the end when we get the scenes, it will lack luster.
There are 200+ LI's in the game but because the one you want hasn't had sex yet it's being "dragged out".........right......

It's very intentional from MB, it's not like he uses a random generator to see which LI's is gonna be in the next update. And no, it won't be "lackluster" when it happens.......

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
There are 200+ LI's in the game but because the one you want hasn't had sex yet it's being "dragged out".........right......

It's very intentional from MB, it's not like he uses a random generator to see which LI's is gonna be in the next update. And no, it won't be "lackluster" when it happens.......
the granny was the appeal and draw of this game, not the others, jesus.
and yes it will most likely be lack luster, if the scenes even come.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
She was for you, that doesn't mean other people are judging the game just because a couple of the LI's take longer.

So now it's not only lackluster, now it's in question that they ever will come? So the fact that the dev has several times laid out his plan for Allison is what, just him lying?

There are an endless supply of you people aren't there.......

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
The literal shtick of this game is using Grandma's house as a harem/hostel type thing. If you expected something else and want to cry on the internet because you aren't getting what you want, just stop playing the fucking game. Entitlement is a crazy thing.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
She was for you, that doesn't mean other people are judging the game just because a couple of the LI's take longer.

So now it's not only lackluster, now it's in question that they ever will come? So the fact that the dev has several times laid out his plan for Allison is what, just him lying?

There are an endless supply of you people aren't there.......
Unfortunately there do seem to be a never ending amount of these sort of people all over the place. But at least this fellow isn't threatening to sue anyone yet :ROFLMAO:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Really enjoyed this update, was great to see Zelda again especially with the dynamic of Liz involved. I feel bad for Zelda if they bring her into the full fold, her mind might never recover. Could just see Liz playing with Zelda while they watch MC making love to Cat all the while Liz is whispering how one MC creampies Cat, Liz is gonna be next while helping to clean Cats mess up and how much better it tastes eating her nephews hot sperm fresh from her daughters pussy. Don't think Zelda would recover from that.

Just a random thought that popped into my head watching Jasmin, I could totally picture a scene where Shizuka has taken command of Jasmin teaching her how to properly serve "Master". I know Shizuka is kinda sub/pet to MC but only with him it seems, I get the feeling she can be a bit of a switch and just love the thought of Jasmin taking the commands of someone the size of just one of her legs.

Ophelia was a nice surprise to get as well.

Yes, I'm aware I have thought of this stuff too much, but I'm of the mind set if I must suffer for this so must others, so enjoy :devilish:

So I am also one quite anticipating finally making love to Nana, I believe if we chant together MB may show mercy so I ask all the fellow brethren to join in the chant "IN NANA WE THRUST, IN NANA WE THRUST!"

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Use a good file manger app.i guess you using android 13. Copying save files are easy till android 12. Kinda difficult but still possible on and 13. I suggest "RS file manger"
I'll give that one a shot my attempts at working around issues had led me to total commander. But while that let's me copy in, no issues, sometimes it fails to copy out. My comment was not foolish though, and installing another file manager is not an ideal solution.

3.80 star(s) 291 Votes