1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I'd bet my right testicle that more people here are in the O'Reilly cult than the Nana mafia.
You say you're not here for "geriatrics"? Then quit whining that there isn't content with the main one. You find the game cringe? Then go troll a different thread. Are you so unloved that you have to troll the threads of games that you don't like, complain about a lack of content that you don't want, and talk down to a dev just to get some attention? Get yourself some therapy and quit appropriating our time with this nonsense. Anyone with any dignity is just going to put you on the list if this is your whole personality.
your right, we need to expand the oreilly cult. fiona probably has a hot mom and sister who has daughters lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
your right, we need to expand the oreilly cult. fiona probably has a hot mom and sister who has daughters lol
You mean Riona right? More members of the O'Reilly clan would be very well apreciated but I think MB has reached the cap on the number of LIs the game can handle.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Fionas Mom is R.E.D.!
not yet, mostly thru p1

true. its at like 30 or more now right? but hey i wont ever complain about more sexy redheads
;) You'll love Part 2 then.:devilish::devilish::devilish:..I just don't want to spoil you the fun ! but Yeah O Reilly cult totally agreed upon!:love:

Aug 13, 2017
So he's making a VN that he wants to do and he does it well. Many of us loves or at least likes it but he's the one that's pathetic.....yeah, I'm sure that's the way it is.....
1 - You are absolutely right in that you are warranted to have an opinion.
2 - You are absolutely right in that you are warranted to act according the opinion you have.

But... that's where it stops.

3 - All of us here have the exact same rights, and, the majority of us disagree with your opinion. To the point that we feel like exercising our right to call it spurious or factually wrong.
4 - Even if we'd agree with you, we don't, while you are warranted to defend your opinion, you don't have the right to ad hominen attacks, and your use of them makes you look quite bad, reducing even more the already low value of your opinion.

tl/dr: Think whatever you want, we'll do the same, especially about you.

Peace :(
If that's what you want to take away from what I said then go ahead. I don't really care about what opinion you hold of me. It's like you said we all have our own opinions. Pat yourself on the back and tell yourself your somehow superior or whatever. End of the day, I'll still be here and nothing will change.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spliffing
3.80 star(s) 295 Votes