PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
NGL!!! When Helga was bent over packing it up, I was picking up that tough, sexy, rough, I wanna fuck her hard Russian woman vibes from her.
Russian? I think it's a Scandinavian name. I also feel more Nordic or Aryan vibes rather than Slavic

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
from Wikipedia:
Helga
(derived from heilagr - "holy", "blessed") is a female name, used mainly in , and the (Hege, Helle, Helge, Helga, Helka or Oili). The name was in use in before the , but appears to have died out afterwards. It was re-introduced to nations in the 20th century from , the , and the . Scandinavian male equivalent is , or Helgi. names (Ольга) and (Олег) are derived from it.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
from Wikipedia:
Helga
(derived from heilagr - "holy", "blessed") is a female name, used mainly in , and the (Hege, Helle, Helge, Helga, Helka or Oili). The name was in use in before the , but appears to have died out afterwards. It was re-introduced to nations in the 20th century from , the , and the . Scandinavian male equivalent is , or Helgi. names (Ольга) and (Олег) are derived from it.
Yeah, in Russia is variation of her name Olga. So by others there she is German.

3.80 star(s) 295 Votes