Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Wasn't yesterday the correct day? Remember, don't think he can manually update anymore, now that anything with incest is bot-controlled. The Patron update link seems to be public.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Apologies for my ignorance what do you mean "Bot controlled" ?
Every thread that featured iPatches and was controlled by devs was taken over by 7767 when the "P" site started flagging them for inappropriate content 'cause they had a connection to their F95 site, and as far as I know that's a Bot account. If it's not, whoever that is was very busy that week.

Either way, Moon can't manually update the thread anymore, he has to report the link like any other Pirate on this site ...

Icustat

Nov 9, 2023
This dev works hard! Never disappoints. Weren't their animations in some of the earlier episodes? What would you do if all of your "landlords" were sexy women?

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
i wish things would progress a bit more. haven't played recent build yet. Would like more degeneracy and more characters to get visibly pregnant. time to get grandma involved too. hanging this over our head too long

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i wish things would progress a bit more. haven't played recent build yet. Would like more degeneracy and more characters to get visibly pregnant. time to get grandma involved too. hanging this over our head too long
This game has always focused on Wholesome degeneracy.
Visible pregnancies aren't going to happen for ages, not without a time skip.
Complaining about that woman is just stupid

Reactions: tslojr and txe320
3.80 star(s) 295 Votes