WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
remember what i always say,"wait every two updates to replay a vn incase the 1st update is just a bug fix or is only 1 part of a full update.
This is just a variation of an old saying 'round these parts.

Its, "Never use X.0 or X.0.0 version of any update or software... wait for the bugfixes"

Unless... NO!... I cant believe it was YOU who coined that! You must be a celebrity in Palo Alto.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Are there any more believers waiting for the long awaited day to download the game for the first time?
Nope. I pretty much put Nana on the shelf until it happens (and then I probably won't care much). In the meantime, I play for the O'reilley clan, and most of the other LIs. Building up tension is one thing, but keeping that tension for years (like a financial settlement you can never get your hands on) becomes more exhausting than anything. When it finally happens, you're just glad it's over with (at least I am).

Doesn't mean the game itself isn't stellar - it absolutely is. But for other reasons entirely.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well now that I finished it; the update is mostly one character so, if you don't like that character, it would be a pretty boring update for you. But I really love the interaction between her and MC, it's always makes me laugh. That being said, I'm glad to see progress in her storyline because it was going around for a long time without anything mostly interesting, but now we are here!

It would be fun to see her personnality after the trip and who those around her would react to her calling MC Daddy/Sir/etc.:sneaky:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Well now that I finished it; the update is mostly one character so, if you don't like that character, it would be a pretty boring update for you. But I really love the interaction between her and MC, it's always makes me laugh. That being said, I'm glad to see progress in her storyline because it was going around for a long time without anything mostly interesting, but now we are here!

It would be fun to see her personnality after the trip and who those around her would react to her calling MC Daddy/Sir/etc.:sneaky:
so....a non update honestly games here end up with more none updates than anything for me at least

.....update was for me you get there and then sleep......

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 295 Votes