TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
True story, when the internet tech was setting up my neighbor's, they couldnt get mine to work at the same time. So the genius disconnected mine i had no interent for 4 days.
I actually had an outage on my street once. Had the box in my yard High school kid "sneezed" driving down the road and ended up on top of the box in my front yard. We lifted his car off and then had to do the phone tag game because apparently it was a shared box for multiple telecoms and no one wanted to foot the bill to send their techs out to fix it... Almost as weird as the time I had a hot air balloon land in my back yard... Not as destructive as the time a cactus fell on our house though...

I'm realizing I have weird luck with houses.

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
@Ramagar
I always use the new version, never the patch. I've never had any problems with my old saves, I've always been able to use them correctly.
I only have problems with the new version.
Could it be related to the new walkthrough mod?
The gofile hasnt been updated yet to .61, I used Mega and it worked fine. The mod essentially edited the game file to add the new dialogue (because it overwrites) but the images aren't there yet for it to pull w/o the new version.

lupiero

Aug 7, 2020
I actually had an outage on my street once. Had the box in my yard High school kid "sneezed" driving down the road and ended up on top of the box in my front yard. We lifted his car off and then had to do the phone tag game because apparently it was a shared box for multiple telecoms and no one wanted to foot the bill to send their techs out to fix it... Almost as weird as the time I had a hot air balloon land in my back yard... Not as destructive as the time a cactus fell on our house though...

I'm realizing I have weird luck with houses.
More Like The Houses Have Weird Luck With You

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
True story, when the internet tech was setting up my neighbor's, they couldnt get mine to work at the same time. So the genius disconnected mine i had no interent for 4 days.
Thank God you can ask your provider for a fix via the internet

Dick holding,
a lot of
Dick holding.
And deep breaths

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
I downloaded the one from mega, but first, when unzipping, I got a bunch of messages saying files are missing. Then, in the game folder, there's a word file that says it might break the game. Should we actually wait for a different release of .61?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
When I downloaded from gofile all I got was version 0.60 again. The links to gofile on page 1 just go to old versions. NO 0.61. Mega was ok.

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
I downloaded the one from mega, but first, when unzipping, I got a bunch of messages saying files are missing. Then, in the game folder, there's a word file that says it might break the game. Should we actually wait for a different release of .61?
Never mind - I downloaded the Pixeldrain version, and didn't have the same issues. It's the compressed, mega version that had the message included in the game folder.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S4 v0.61+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S3 v0.53+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

3.80 star(s) 295 Votes