PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
To be fair, I found this update a little too short and slightly disappointing. Usually each update has enough major events in it, except that this one didn't. Given how the flight landed relatively late the update should have included the next day as well. It wouldn't even be the first time where an update has spanned two or so days.
This time it was Annabelle turn. Whole update is almost about her. All scenes are only about her. Are you on her path?

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
This time it was Annabelle turn. Whole update is almost about her. All scenes are only about her. Are you on her path?
I am on her path, so I believe I saw all the scenes with her, but it didn't feel enough (in terms of impactful scenes) compared to pretty much every other update we've gotten so far (at least since I caught up to what was released and started playing update by update, which was somewhere towards the end of Part 3).

Reactions: BallerTime

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.61] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Reactions: zed.one

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I am on her path, so I believe I saw all the scenes with her, but it didn't feel enough (in terms of impactful scenes) compared to pretty much every other update we've gotten so far (at least since I caught up to what was released and started playing update by update, which was somewhere towards the end of Part 3).
OK, I agree, there was no penetration this time. I mean dick penetration. On the other hand, I'm quite sure that there was a similar update recently, also completely without penetration.

3.80 star(s) 295 Votes