Games & Games

Formerly 'Games&Games'
May 7, 2023
Strange, an update to v0.60 with Kogas mod - but the mod actually isn't updated???

It's more the translation of the game with some things from Koga's mod, but when he updates I'll put the complete Mod, the only thing that will speak in the translation is the best choices according to him and the gallery that is not active all of it, but the rest everything works perfectly, because I already played the entire update before posting and it's top as always

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can anyone remember in which Part we meet Great Nana? I turned her down before, but given she's coming back I'm tempted to go back and not reject her. Kinda want to "collect em all" when it comes to the family, but also Nana's reaction to finding out should be funny

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
First time
When how to understand this comment
Why incest tag exist when Cant Fuck NANA Yet = Years passed same
???

I think you're trying to troll. Better not try.

If it's your first time playing then go back and play first until the end of Part 1 before you comment something that answers itself at the end of Part 1. :)
Somehow his comments with "first time" and "Years passed same" don't match up...

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Can anyone remember in which Part we meet Great Nana? I turned her down before, but given she's coming back I'm tempted to go back and not reject her. Kinda want to "collect em all" when it comes to the family, but also Nana's reaction to finding out should be funny
i believe she came to get her car fixed and gave MC a gummy blowy lol only to find out right there and then she was her great-grandson

so around when MC first gets his garage

3.80 star(s) 293 Votes