Rayto

Sep 1, 2024
Idk if this was already said here, i'm not going to read 100+ pages before this one just to make sure but...
Moonbox or mod that manages the OP, please never change the "THERE'S NOT SEX WITH NANA YET" even when/if there is, just for the lulz. One of the things i enjoy the most of grandma's house's updates, is to read people complaining/crying about no Nana sex :KEK:

Nov 15, 2023
Idk if this was already said here, i'm not going to read 100+ pages before this one just to make sure but...
Moonbox or mod that manages the OP, please never change the "THERE'S NOT SEX WITH NANA YET" even when/if there is, just for the lulz. One of the things i enjoy the most of grandma's house's updates, is to read people complaining/crying about no Nana sex :KEK:
I think the same haha, maybe one day very drunk I could have sex with someone of that age (very drunk and I still doubt it) but putting gerontophilia aside, the game is great.

Talking about being drunk:
A friend and I were playing a game, drinking a shot of tequila every time the grandmother and grandson said I love you, we didn't last 5 minutes before falling drunk.

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why? I had a good laugh, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I'm thankfull for each of the "trolls" aaaand guess what ?
that is the reason, why he keeps coming to the thread, just to throw some lines and then eat popcorn and read them.
besides, I have 2 mayor flaws, I can't read and I hear extremely bad, specially if someone is telling me what to do ! (you can ask my wife if you don't belive me ) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Why? I had a good laugh, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I'm thankfull for each of the "trolls" aaaand guess what ?
that is the reason, why he keeps coming to the thread, just to throw some lines and then eat popcorn and read them.
besides, I have 2 mayor flaws, I can't read and I hear extremely bad, specially if someone is telling me what to do ! (you can ask my wife if you don't belive me ) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's called selective hearing, also known as Asshole Syndrome. I have it also.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
3.80 star(s) 297 Votes