yeahshesfine679

May 22, 2020
Idk if this was already said here, i'm not going to read 100+ pages before this one just to make sure but...
Moonbox or mod that manages the OP, please never change the "THERE'S NOT SEX WITH NANA YET" even when/if there is, just for the lulz. One of the things i enjoy the most of grandma's house's updates, is to read people complaining/crying about no Nana sex :KEK:
tbh i think its equally funny that people complain about them also complaining , im one of those people that believes when the dev is ready then he'll add it & its no point of repeating and complaining about nana so i honestly dont get why people still complain but people are free to express or bring up whatever about the game whether people agree or disagree . shes the main reason alot of people were/are interested in the game .

Reactions: EJW

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
tbh i think its equally funny that people complain about them also complaining , im one of those people that believes when the dev is ready then he'll add it & its no point of repeating and complaining about nana so i honestly dont get why people still complain but people are free to express or bring up whatever about the game whether people agree or disagree . shes the main reason alot of people were/are interested in the game .
I don't argue with that. But it's another matter when a person who doesn't play the game or hates game complains about the lack of sex with Nana... that's the dumbest thing I've seen lol :Kappa: (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
coffee1.jpg
Why thank you Mr. Cup, don't mind if I do!
coffee2.jpg
There we go! And let's continue.
Can the MC please never have sex Nana lol?
No
And I still hope it will never be changed even if it is completed so People that only check that won't know since they don't seem capable of playing the Game.:rolleyes::cautious:
coffemug5.jpg
Has Nana passed away from old age yet?
Yepp
Another disappointing update.
Ok, good input!
Idk if this was already said here, i'm not going to read 100+ pages before this one just to make sure but...
Moonbox or mod that manages the OP, please never change the "THERE'S NOT SEX WITH NANA YET" even when/if there is, just for the lulz. One of the things i enjoy the most of grandma's house's updates, is to read people complaining/crying about no Nana sex :KEK:
It's gonna stay there for a while after.
It's called selective hearing, also known as Asshole Syndrome. I have it also.
Ain't that the truth!
Lol, I just now recognized you and noticed that you changed your nickname Old Grumpy Wolf :oops: :HideThePain:
Oh shit same, God damnit!
You two really should have gotten it from the tone in his posts ;)

It's become it's own meme by now......

Jun 26, 2022
What was disappointing was the fact that all the MC did was sleep for 90% of the last two updates and the other 10 was him teasing Annabelle. The story is obviously non-existent, but to not have any sex scenes feels like borderline milking. Not to mention the 3 years this game has been in development and not even a handjob from grandma. This is my opinion so I don't expect everyone to agree but it's beyond ridiculous at this point.

yeahshesfine679

May 22, 2020
I don't argue with that. But it's another matter when a person who doesn't play the game or hates game complains about the lack of sex with Nana... that's the dumbest thing I've seen lol :Kappa: (y)
yeah i agree needlessly hating or people who have never played complaining is dumb but i also can see people who have played the game alot or played every update is valid in whatever they want to say in regards of the game , alot of people have different opinions , sometimes i see people in this thread get dunked on just for asking did something change with nana .

Reactions: EJW and MAGO-DAG

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What was disappointing was the fact that all the MC did was sleep for 90% of the last two updates and the other 10 was him teasing Annabelle. The story is obviously non-existent, but to not have any sex scenes feels like borderline milking. Not to mention the 3 years this game has been in development and not even a handjob from grandma. This is my opinion so I don't expect everyone to agree but it's beyond ridiculous at this point.
Hardly the first update without any full sex scenes. And it never really had any overarching story, it's been that way since the start so I don't get why it's a problem for people after half the game (roughly).

And milking? Seriously? He releases update every 14 days, how the HELL is it milking when one update don't have any penetrating sex scenes?

I swear people are getting dumber by the hour around here.....

Jun 26, 2022
Hardly the first update without any full sex scenes. And it never really had any overarching story, it's been that way since the start so I don't get why it's a problem for people after half the game (roughly).

And milking? Seriously? He releases update every 14 days, how the HELL is it milking when one update don't have any penetrating sex scenes?

I swear people are getting dumber by the hour around here.....
You want to cherry pick from my post and take it out of context. I'm talking about the fact that the game has been in development for 3 years and no action with grandma. I said the last TWO updates didn't have any sex scenes. And yes he is releasing updates regularly but he still hasn't done anything with nana which is what I considered borderline milking. Reading is fundamental. Selective reading is not.

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
Moonbox,...another enjoyable update. Loved the humor and I can see the tension between MC and grand nan and nan so this should be a fun ride. Helga well anyone who knows this "game" by now knows she will fall for MC just a matter of time, she comes across to me as a softer version of Sandra (the cop) only time will tell. I also want to thank the person for the early drop, while I do appreciate it I would rather not piss off the dev, so to you folks who have early access thanks for sharing but keep the dev and the other paying folks in mind. And to those who want to give me shit for saying that, I say pay up and get it early every time otherwise shut your cake hole be happy when it is dropped here.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
MEIN GOTT!!! she is German and at the grandma age level? ehehehhehe hahahahahah

If you will excuse me I have a update to finish,

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Just me, but I'm not a fan of the Psycho Piggy character at all - any scenes with her are a waste of an update space. Had problems with the ipatch. It seems like it had the whole game folder inside of it. Still calling her "Landlady'. An instruction would be appreciated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
Just me, but I'm not a fan of the Psycho Piggy character at all - any scenes with her are a waste of an update space.
You had the choice to be with her, so you took it. Then you had a choice to end it with her and you didn't. So, it's on you. Live with your choices or go back and not get involved with her.

3.80 star(s) 297 Votes