Arnonym41

Oct 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix an infinite loop error message with code showing up when trying to load this game on a mac?
That#s not only a Mac issue... Myself have an Win-PC....and I become at every first start ( on a Day or version ) we same error to showing.
Ok, my Win is really not the newest. shame to say, it's 8.1.... But the game works on it.

I have at first load a very long time to wait. Around half an hour mostly, until the error shows up. When i start GH, the second time, before i delet the error code.
That loads the game in 3-4 min. and it works absolutly fine.

I hope this is maybe a little helpful to you, and you cam enjoy GH , even on a Mac...

best wishes...

I really hope, my English is not to bad.... school time is more then 2 dekades in historie

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You want to cherry pick from my post and take it out of context. I'm talking about the fact that the game has been in development for 3 years and no action with grandma. I said the last TWO updates didn't have any sex scenes. And yes he is releasing updates regularly but he still hasn't done anything with nana which is what I considered borderline milking. Reading is fundamental. Selective reading is not.
Yeah, you may wanna reread your own post first.

Anywho, of to The List!™ you go.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Just me, but I'm not a fan of the Psycho Piggy character at all - any scenes with her are a waste of an update space. Had problems with the ipatch. It seems like it had the whole game folder inside of it. Still calling her "Landlady'. An instruction would be appreciated.
Hmm tbh the piggy character needs a little more time to grow until she's ready/likable. If we are talking about a character that feels like a waste....then for me personally it's the prego chick. (I haven't done her route at all, so for me she isn't real)

OH I AM NOT REALLY A FAN OF PREGO SEX EITHER, BUT I WOULD BE IF IT WAS FOR THE FAIMLY CHARACTERS, AND.....MOST.....ALL THE OTHERS?
Her character coming out of nowhere with a phone call about her being nocked up is.....just not it for me for some reason.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Yeah, you may wanna reread your own post first.

Anywho, of to The List!™ you go.
Bruh, man doesn't know about the upcoming scenes in ver.60-69 then....poor guy.:whistle:

Actually I think the nana scenes/update is gonna come out during new years. Would be cool to have a new years party scene in the game with her. Further leading into drinking, and her talking about getting older as time flies. etc etc. we all know what the mc will do then.

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.62] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
wow most boring update ever...

He is in the sauna with his nana nude, and some other old ugly bitch. And still the old ugly bitch is riding him, instead of nana... What a waste of update...

Reactions: critkal

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Well, it's called "Grandma's House" not "Bonking Grandma" so maybe there'll never be sex with Nana.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
wow most boring update ever...

He is in the sauna with his nana nude, and some other old ugly bitch. And still the old ugly bitch is riding him, instead of nana... What a waste of update...
How to say you don't read those pesky squiggles at the bottom without saying it.....

Well, it's called "Grandma's House" not "Bonking Grandma" so maybe there'll never be sex with Nana.
Since MB has said since a LONG time back when abouts we will have our first scene with Nana it's really mindboggling with people still talking about this...

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
For those who claim that "The scene with Nana is not worth waiting for" here is an old statement from Moon 1000222606.png

So stop writing stupid comments.

3.80 star(s) 297 Votes