Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
this update is great even with total lack of actual sex. but the sexual tension is huge and all the ladies flaunting their goods is just wow!!! loved both miss Imogen and Helga:love::love::love: nowwe shall wait and see who's gonna be the first "victim" of Thomas)))

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
That#s not only a Mac issue... Myself have an Win-PC....and I become at every first start ( on a Day or version ) we same error to showing.
Ok, my Win is really not the newest. shame to say, it's 8.1.... But the game works on it.

I have at first load a very long time to wait. Around half an hour mostly, until the error shows up. When i start GH, the second time, before i delet the error code.
That loads the game in 3-4 min. and it works absolutly fine.

I hope this is maybe a little helpful to you, and you cam enjoy GH , even on a Mac...

best wishes...

I really hope, my English is not to bad.... school time is more then 2 dekades in historie
All good bro, thank you! One question how do you delete error code?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Arnonym41

Teyrna

Jan 10, 2020
I enjoy Nana's reactions far more now that the veil has been lifted and she realizes MC isn't just the sweetest grandson ever, but also a complete manwhore. She's waited too late in the game to stop the degeneracy, but bless her heart, she's certainly willing to try. Priceless.

Arnonym41

Oct 28, 2019
Well, that's the simpliest ting on this case....

It's showed to me in a normal game window..... I start the 2nd time, and wait until the it's near the failed .exe in the Task Manager. Then I click on X and delete it in the folder from GH.... Nothing magical as you see... Have a nice weekend
:cool:;)

3.80 star(s) 297 Votes