swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
Personally, I hope this is the end of the Annabelle scenes. She is my least favorite of all of the characters, and yet the last 2-3 updates have been all about her.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Personally, I hope this is the end of the Annabell scenes. She is my least favorite of all of the characters, and yet the last 2-3 updates have been all about her.
She will have other scenes for sure because we aren't even midgame. But, she'll probably won't be featured like that after the trip. She will have another update for sure in the future in other Part.

But if you don't like her, why did you accepted her in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Personally, I hope this is the end of the Annabell scenes. She is my least favorite of all of the characters, and yet the last 2-3 updates have been all about her.
That's highly unlikely. We'll see more of her somewhat frequently until we're all back home.

swilkes022

Jul 4, 2024
She will have other scenes for sure because we aren't even midgame. But, she'll probably won't be featured like that after the trip. She will have another update for sure in the future in other Part.

But if you don't like her, why did you accepted her in the first place?
Partly because I've accepted every girl in the game, and partly because, at the time, I didn't know what I do now about the character's arc.

Reactions: binglebangles
3.80 star(s) 299 Votes