minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
from Wikipedia:
Helga
(derived from heilagr - "holy", "blessed") is a female name, used mainly in , and the (Hege, Helle, Helge, Helga, Helka or Oili). The name was in use in before the , but appears to have died out afterwards. It was re-introduced to nations in the 20th century from , the , and the . Scandinavian male equivalent is , or Helgi. names (Ольга) and (Олег) are derived from it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
from Wikipedia:
Helga
(derived from heilagr - "holy", "blessed") is a female name, used mainly in , and the (Hege, Helle, Helge, Helga, Helka or Oili). The name was in use in before the , but appears to have died out afterwards. It was re-introduced to nations in the 20th century from , the , and the . Scandinavian male equivalent is , or Helgi. names (Ольга) and (Олег) are derived from it.
Yeah, in Russia is variation of her name Olga. So by others there she is German.

Reactions: MoonBox

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
did anything exciting happend in the latest version of "no sex with Nana", or is it still "Wham! Bam! Thank You Mam!" with hundreds of women.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Updated my android port to latest version
Thanks King

I'm anticipating Annabelle getting the "DDD" treatment (Dominating Daddy Dicking) ultimately leading to her total adoration and submission..
The current scenario isolates the man of limitless libido Annabelle, Granny and Great Gran and Helga
Helga is strong and a combat vet.. Wild potential scenes there! Grandma is breaking her ceilings and probably doesn't realise it herself..
imogene will let him have his way with her as his heart desires
Get out of my head :oops:

Did I miss the usual MB "oh it's leaked here are official links" post this time, or did it not happen?
Nah didn't miss it. Still dealing with the move so I've been busy.

So, uh...

You ever gonna add default choices or should I just stop bothering with this game? Having to replay every one of the past games every time I forget to save the saves in my renpy saves cleanup is tedious af
Not sure what you mean. You need the right save to continue to the next part, even if you replay, you still have to save at the right spot.

I won't be adding a "create a save" thing like in part 2 again, that was a fucking disaster. I'll be making an all in one version when it's finished so you could just wait for that.

Russian? I think it's a Scandinavian name. I also feel more Nordic or Aryan vibes rather than Slavic
Not sure of the origins of the name but Helga is german.

Don't care about Nana - want Amy!
Who wants to tell him? :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 303 Votes