juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I hope this freaking trip ends soon... 3 updates with two of the most boring characters (Helga and Annabelle) to fool around is way overdue

Reactions: xsikal

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Maybe for you they are boring but I've seen People here who like Helga or Annabelle or both so for them it isn't boring. Different Strokes for different Folks or how it goes.
Right, i am sure some people like it, but when you are on a trip locked for so many updates, for everyone that doesnt like them its torture

Normally you can put other characters in between and not have too much of the same characters over and over

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Nana's the only one I particularly like on this trip (sorry Helga), but the joy of Grandma's House is that, even with a trip like this that spans multiple updates, that's still only a month or two of real time. If GH was like other games with less regular/prompt update schedules, it would be more of a concern. As it is, I just enjoy the updates for what they are and look forward to the ones with characters I like better.

Reactions: MoonBox

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Nana's the only one I particularly like on this trip (sorry Helga), but the joy of Grandma's House is that, even with a trip like this that spans multiple updates, that's still only a month or two of real time. If GH was like other games with less regular/prompt update schedules, it would be more of a concern. As it is, I just enjoy the updates for what they are and look forward to the ones with characters I like better.
Same to be honest, i would like Helga more if she was a bit more dominant ( i have a SEVERE weakness for dominant maids)
and she kinda looks like the type to be able to throw you over her shoulder lmao

Reactions: xsikal

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What ever happened to the blue haired chick with tattoos at the beginning of the game we even exchanged numbers and everything? ....ghosted
She was going somewhere, said she might be in contact when she gets chance.

Chances are she will pop up again but I doubt she'll be a regular.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What ever happened to the blue haired chick with tattoos at the beginning of the game we even exchanged numbers and everything? ....ghosted
Moon implied most of the "one-offs" or rare characters would show up near/at the endgame. Also, since they exchanged numbers, they're kinda ghosting each other. Besides, I don't think MC has enough brain power right now to think about a one-flight stand.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
One day, yeah. She's not "available" yet because of her mariage (with God :BootyTime: )
I think somebody is lying here, either I see the God's dick itself... or this b... cutie is cheating on me before we even got together...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I will forgive her, just because of those beautiful brown eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci
3.80 star(s) 301 Votes