PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have never downloaded a multi-part game before. Do I extract all the parts into the same folder, or keep them separate in their own folders?
Separate folder. You also need incest patch. There is one for part 1. Second for part 2 and 3. And thirth for part 4

Alwx69

Dec 7, 2020
Thank you. I also downloaded the 'walk through mod' that is supposed to have the taboo patch included. Is the taboo patch different from the incest?

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have never downloaded a multi-part game before. Do I extract all the parts into the same folder, or keep them separate in their own folders?
While the others haven't been wrong (at all) it's still worth noting that it's different for different games. I have seen some uploaders on other sites split a singular game into multiple archived parts that you can download separately, but you need all of the parts in order to unpack the whole game.

But for Grandma's House, it's really straight-forward:
  1. Download part 1.
  2. Unpack it into its own folder.
  3. Install the incest patch (if you want to).
  4. Play and enjoy the arguably best wholesome sex game on the market today.
  5. When you reach the end, repeat these steps for part 2, etc..

-Mal

ilangmuluu

Sep 2, 2024
When MB decides it's time.......
I was thinking with that title and the fact we live with her she would be the first we hump, i was like, ehh gilf aint my cup of tea but whatever. But she grow on me along the story but what the hell we still havent even doing some foreplay with her, let alone wreck her forgotten cave (that massage on her lower back doesnt count, how could someone orgasm from that anyway)

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I was thinking with that title and the fact we live with her she would be the first we hump, i was like, ehh gilf aint my cup of tea but whatever. But she grow on me along the story but what the hell we still havent even doing some foreplay with her, let alone wreck her forgotten cave (that massage on her lower back doesnt count, how could someone orgasm from that anyway)
I've had girlfriends that could orgasm from sucking dick, another could orgasm from nipple play and another getting spanked. Each woman has their own hotspot.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I've had girlfriends that could orgasm from sucking dick, another could orgasm from nipple play and another getting spanked. Each woman has their own hotspot.
A Girlfriend I had could orgasm from Nipple Play and she liked getting spanked but I haven't seen one yet that could orgasm from getting spanked.

Reactions: txe320

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
After playing this Game for the past couple of months, I was wondering where the other men are?, because you have over 40 women to screw, but just one man:unsure:, is he the only man on earth?, did a Virus kill all other males?...Just makes me wonder if the MC`s purpose is to repopulate the earth.
Just my thoughts.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
After playing this Game for the past couple of months, I was wondering where the other men are?, because you have over 40 women to screw, but just one man:unsure:, is he the only man on earth?, did a Virus kill all other males?...Just makes me wonder if the MC`s purpose is to repopulate the earth.
Just my thoughts.
Well he is not the only man, you meet a few more. They do tend to be career obsessed or otherwise obsessed assholes that do not take care emotionally or sexually of their significant others, which does make them kind of easy prey for our superman MC. :p

Also this game uses the setting of a small town village where most of the young men and likely also twenty something women have moved away for work and study. Game also does not have that many women between 25-35 in it and those there are there for work or family.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

ilangmuluu

Sep 2, 2024
Fair enough, you learn something new everyday i guess.

Just my thoughts.
Heyy Omar is a man

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Exactly this. One of my partners can squirt without touching herself and just sucking dick and getting facefucked.

One of my best friends can have orgasm getting choked without any sexual stimulation too.

Everyone has their own spot like you said, every bodies is different in that manner.

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes