Nord Mage

May 29, 2024
I had all scene from galleries in all parts available through gameplay.
There are some cheeky choices. Like first one with Fiona. Or the one with Annabelle and sleeping tea. But all are available.
Did you play with compressed or regular?
I tried to start few times to change to choices also but there was nothing to choose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Damn if that image is real that means we're getting nana before Amy? Didn't see that coming ngl. Even tho we've had more sexual moments with nana as opposed to none? with Amy, i did still Amy would come first

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Damn if that image is real that means we're getting nana before Amy? Didn't see that coming ngl
So, is this fuck or naked snuggling?
Hope only snuggling.
I was hoping that if came laying it would be a surprise and not some moron ringing it up 2 weeks before public release.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
So, is this fuck or naked snuggling?
Hope only snuggling.
I was hoping that if came laying it would be a surprise and not some moron ringing it up 2 weeks before public release.
Well, assuming its real, even if it was meant to be snuggling initially that dialogue box makes it clear that penetration occured so that may well lead into full blown fucking.

• Sad
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, assuming its real, even if it was meant to be snuggling initially that dialogue box makes it clear that penetration occured so that may well lead into full blown fucking.
Correct, first and foremost we do not know whether that scene is true and if is, how they got there and how it will end. Moon can be mean enough to let Nana come to her senses at last moment as we know. :p Considering the fact though Moon found it necessary to publish next update as a double update and did not want it broken up, we can assume that something will happen at end first update that according to Moon needs the second update to be close. Whether that is full blown sex with Nana or something else, Moon knows :p

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Correct, first and foremost we do not know whether that scene is true and if is, how they got there and how it will end. Moon can be mean enough to let Nana come to her senses at last moment as we know. :p Considering the fact though Moon found it necessary to publish next update as a double update and did not want it broken up, we can assume that something will happen at end first update that according to Moon needs the second update to be close. Whether that is full blown sex with Nana or something else, Moon knows :p
My doubt is with the dialogue.
The picture might very well be real, considering that you can't actually see penetration, the text could simply be inserted to be misleading.
They've been in plenty of situations before where they were close to doing something like this, and the slightest shift could have led to more. As much as this scene could be interpreted to fit that text, it could just as easily be naked snuggling in a suggestive position, teasing more, as has been done before.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, who ever faked that scene did us a great favor, next idjit, dingbat, fullcontact moron, who asks "the question" , I'll paste just the link to that post, as answer, maybe with a comment that he should ask that user, or so :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My doubt is with the dialogue.
The picture might very well be real, considering that you can't actually see penetration, the text could simply be inserted to be misleading.
They've been in plenty of situations before where they were close to doing something like this, and the slightest shift could have led to more. As much as this scene could be interpreted to fit that text, it could just as easily be naked snuggling in a suggestive position, teasing more, as has been done before.
Agreed. Then as soon as I heard about the double update I did suspect something is going to happen that made Moon decide he did not want the end of one update to be the end and hang around for two weeks. Whatever some may complain about story, Moon has been pretty meticulous on the whole with setting up situations and where he ends updates.

That can go two ways though, it might be ending the update where it was suppose to end would have been a big downer (remember Moon had no trouble ending the O'Reilly twins first time at end episode and let it be start of next episode). On the other hand we also know Nana is closing in on accepting that she can have MC as her lover, just the question stays what it is according to Moon's ideas that will finally tip the scales for her accepting she does not only want it but also goes for it. We will see as soon as the double update will be public and hope it will be fun update either way. :p

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
There's gonna be a whole lot of disappointed players next week :HideThePain:
That's true every week, but there's a caveat.
Nothing says those players will be disappointed with anything in this VN. :sneaky:
Could be a bunch of players who are dissatisfied with the Starfield update, and those same players could be very satisfied readers of Grandma's House. ;)

Through all four parts, and chapter after chapter, I haven't been disappointed yet, and don't expect I will be.
MoonBox you've made a great story, I love the humor, the diversity of characters, and how touching yet still kinky all the relationships are. The anticipation of what may come with Nana and Amy is something to look forward to, not something to be disheartened if it doesn't occur. Whether it comes two updates from now or a dozen isn't the point. When it happens it happens, and until then we'll enjoy the rest of the story. :D

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes