DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's gonna be a whole lot of disappointed players next week :HideThePain:
I do hope you will not change what happens in next update because of the leak if something did or was supposed to happen. My experience is that changing things that you build up over a while because of opinions of others or leak rarely leads to a better implementation later with some rare exceptions. If this was the time where it made sense to happen, let it happen. Do not force your story away from how was intended to make it a surprise and then have to shoehorn it in later on a moment that feels less natural to you.

If does not happen anyway and was false info, disregard what I said :p Also fully agree with what Dr Mick said above me, besides what is most important to me is that the first moment with Nana makes sense and is nice, not when it is or is a surprise it happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guy's your giving that person exactly what he wanted.
Things will occur when MoonBox will see it fitting.

Reactions: ramvivat

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I do hope you will not change what happens in next update because of the leak if something did or was supposed to happen.
Pretty sure the "leak" was supposed to be from the more recent update on Patreon/Subscribestar, so it's already released to them, so Moon's not going to change anything even if it's not fake. Which I'm still not taking any bets on ...

Reactions: MoonBox and DA22

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Whether or not there will be disappointment with the teaser pic won't change my opinion on this game, as I've already established this to be one of my favorite VNs because of the wholesomeness and comedy aspects.

• Red Heart

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
There's gonna be a whole lot of disappointed players next week :HideThePain:
can't disappoint anyone if they never wanted to fuck nana and it doesn't happen when it looks like it happen or will happen. it looks like an end scene meaning the next update it will happen.

so what you are not saying is the mid point is nearly here. three updates left i think and the game is half done.

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
She's not my favorite, but totally not a disappointment. The main 7 LIs aren't even close to be disappointing.
I guess you forgot the whole part 3 was about her

She even outshined the daughter first time
Poor Shizu had a meh first time scene

But hey...Asami is cool
NOT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
Question:
I'm wanting to revisit the red trifecta in the last part, is there any way to see it in the gallery for part 4, or would I need to go back to part 3 and play it all through again?

raven077

Feb 13, 2022
Question:
I'm wanting to revisit the red trifecta in the last part, is there any way to see it in the gallery for part 4, or would I need to go back to part 3 and play it all through again?
You'll need to play 3 again. i keep the last version of each part, so i can always go back and either look at the gallery or replay. they all share the same save file folder. so you'll need to keep your saves in line.

raven077

Feb 13, 2022
Damn if that image is real that means we're getting nana before Amy? Didn't see that coming ngl. Even tho we've had more sexual moments with nana as opposed to none? with Amy, i did still Amy would come first
i think MB had already said that was the case, i know ive read people talking about it. its likely that everyone including nana is sleeping with thomas that finally convinces her to do it too.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I guess what I have should be a final for part 3 compress, 0v53.
Should I overwrite on part 2, while installing part 3?
All the parts should be kept separate. And all the parts should only be enhanced with mods for the correct part. So you should install part 3 into a brand new folder (just like you should have installed part 2 in its own folder, and just like you'll install part 4 in its own folder).

Nord Mage

May 29, 2024
All the parts should be kept separate. And all the parts should only be enhanced with mods for the correct part. So you should install part 3 into a brand new folder (just like you should have installed part 2 in its own folder, and just like you'll install part 4 in its own folder).
Yep I installed in diffrent folder :(

I am more suspicious about taboo patch, because most of missing scenes like taboos

Last edited:

Alwx69

Dec 7, 2020
sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have never downloaded a multi-part game before. Do I extract all the parts into the same folder, or keep them separate in their own folders?

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes