MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Hold up... Anyone else getting a failure to extract error with the MEGA version of the new update? It seems to be broken on my end, so I'm curious if anyone else is having the same issue. Good thing there are more than one host to download from (will be testing the Pixeldrain one next) so hopefully one of the others will actually work for me. I'd rather not wait with playing this version; I just know it's going to be a real doozy!

-Mal

Edit: Nnnooopppeee! Still broken for me even when downloaded from Pixeldrain. What gives?! image_2024-10-10_150601093.png

Apr 13, 2019
Hold up... Anyone else getting a failure to extract error with the MEGA version of the new update? It seems to be broken on my end, so I'm curious if anyone else is having the same issue. Good thing there are more than one host to download from (will be testing the Pixeldrain one next) so hopefully one of the others will actually work for me. I'd rather not wait with playing this version; I just know it's going to be a real doozy!

-Mal
Nah, same thing here, mega zip had some wrong bits. The other uploads worked tho, like go file.

Side note, gosh! I came as much as Nana did.

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
Dear God, a double update? Does this mean that something is going to happen to Nana's virginity in this one? The horror! :eek:

We must protect the "There's no sex with Nana yet" banner at all cost. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PervyAbz

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Nah, same thing here, mega zip had some wrong bits. The other uploads worked tho, like go file.

Side note, gosh! I came as much as Nana did.
Man, that is so fucking lame! Doesn't anyone double-check these things before uploading?! Meh, whatever. I will try the GoFile one, as per your recommendation. Third time is the charm, they say... :cautious:

Edit: Oh dear Lord it actually worked. Someone ought to spank whoever made those rubbish MEGA and Pixeldrain uploads, because they really are useless! Thanks for telling me about the GoFile one anyway. This one works A-OK!

My advice: use 7zip. I've never had any problems!
Yeah, I've only had minor issues with that program so far, but nothing like this. I'm just about 100% sure it's not on my end that things are fucky though, seeing as how at least one other person has had the same problem. (And I actually do use 7zip by the by. Screw Whinerar!)

-Mal

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2023
Steely-eyed missile man mode activate! An early leak? That just means a longer wait until the next release! Candy on a Thursday? Everyone knows it only tastes good on Saturdays Sundays. I will manage to wait three days until the official release. I will. I hope I will. Maybe I will.

GokuSSB

Mar 7, 2019
Checksum error in GrandmasHouse-0.65-pc\game\images\v65\day119 morn164.webp. File is damaged

In Mega and Pixeldrain update files...

EDIT: Workupload too... And Gofile isn't damaged

Last edited:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Checksum error in GrandmasHouse-0.65-pc\game\images\v65\day119 morn164.webp. File is damaged

In Mega and Pixeldrain update files...
Use the report button on the OP and select "other" and include the info in the box provided so the mods will see it. Individual posts aren't likely to catch their attention.

3.80 star(s) 301 Votes