Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
MoonBox :

Looks like christmas CAME early, lol. But I'm greatful for it, as it means I got to experience it before my computer gave up on me, and I can't thank you enough for that. But, as I had "unloaded" 3 times earlier today, would I've preferred if it happened in the next update? Sure, because it took me almost 2 hours to "release" today, as I wasn't expecting to do more of that today, so when I saw that the new update was out, I went in blind, and was expecting maybe some more scenes with either Imogene or Helga at best.

So when THAT happened, I was worried that maybe the MC was dreaming the whole thing, in his half drunk state, lol. Even as it progressed, I still had my doubts about whether it was real or not, and especially when the screen was covered with multiple instances of the same choice, I thought maybe it was a prank, or that if I followed through on it, an alternate truth would be revealed. But, lo and behold, it wasn't. So thank you, thank you, THAAAAAANK YOOOOUUUU!!!! You rock, man!

On another note, I think you should just keep that yellow banner up, just to mess with those not in the know...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ;)(y)

Last edited:

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Amazing and sad update at same time, i can see how much hotter things will appear now, the sad is we are at half of the game, but still, this update was really amazing, now we just need to bring 2 more people back home with us...
There's a positive too, though. Being halfway through might be a sad thought but at the same time, the first half has A LOOOT of content, more than many completed VN's. That means there's still A LOOOT of content left to be enjoyed in future updates!

gif.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Llawless and Emelie

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Nobody needed/wanted to know this...

It wasn't about that per se, and I tried to phrase it as discreet as I could, but there's always someone here on 95 to draw (negative) attention to something, rather than to be cool. And I might have been TMI in this case, but at least I'm not a dick to other people just because I can...

(And in case that was too obtuse for you, I'm saying that that was a dick move on your part. Besides, it wasn't adressed to you, and the point I was making, was one about bad timing in a way. But thank you for drawing attention to it, don't know what that does for you, but I hope you're happy now. And I've lived long enough that this is far from the worst "mistake" I've done in my life, and besides, who cares? You, obviously, but in the bigger scheme of things, this is nothing.)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
the complaining would be about when will this end. so there is animation in the game, you just check the skip unseen text and hit crtl and bam it's animated.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It wasn't about that per se, and I tried to phrase it as discreet as I could, but there's always someone here on 95 to draw (negative) attention to something, rather than to be cool. And I might have been TMI in this case, but at least I'm not a dick to other people just because I can...

(And in case that was too obtuse for you, I'm saying that that was a dick move on your part. Besides, it wasn't adressed to you, and the point I was making, was one about bad timing in a way. But thank you for drawing attention to it, don't know what that does for you, but I hope you're happy now. And I've lived long enough that this is far from the worst "mistake" I've done in my life, and besides, who cares? You, obviously, but in the bigger scheme of things, this is nothing.)
And have you ever heard of "sarcasm"?

Or are you the only one allowed to make vague posts?

3.80 star(s) 303 Votes