IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
If you have been reading the texts, Priya has been giving the girls some experimental fertility treatment, I wonder how many girls/women we are talking about here? Nana said she wants a house with 8 bedrooms! I don't think this will be enough.

Reactions: ImperialD

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I could be mistaken, but is he talking about Aunt Amy? You know, since neighbor = aunt when you try to hide incest from Patreon.
No. I mean he is talking about Amy sure but as "Amy AND the neighbour." You know. The latina/italian chick? I don't remember which.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stratyys

Apr 13, 2021
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ifohancroft

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If you have been reading the texts, Priya has been giving the girls some experimental fertility treatment, I wonder how many girls/women we are talking about here? Nana said she wants a house with 8 bedrooms! I don't think this will be enough.
YES Nana pregnant ... for the win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
I could be mistaken, but is he talking about Aunt Amy? You know, since neighbor = aunt when you try to hide incest from Patreon.
No. I mean he is talking about Amy sure but as "Amy AND the neighbour." You know. The latina/italian chick? I don't remember which.
I was so sure of myself, now you have thrown me off.
Damn Patreon and its twisted rules.
You don't even know who is neighbor and who is aunt, who is mother and who is landlady.

• Haha
Reactions: ifohancroft

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You don't even know who is neighbor and who is aunt, who is mother and who is landlady.
No no. You said she had her turn.. but wasn't that sex scene locked behind a "cucking" option? So if we pick no cucking she doesn't have a sex scene. MAYBE. I dunno. But maybe this is why the guy who mentioned her waits for sex with her because he picked the no cucking option and there was no sex with her then.

I am not positive whether this is the case or not you see as i went with the cucking option but i do noticed that if picked certain options some girls do not appear at all much later and some scenes never happen even with ones who do appear.

So my bet is, the guy picked the option that excluded the sex scene with that neighbour lady.

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes