ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
You know, I never stopped to ask myself, but how is Jamila's name supposed to be pronounced? I always just assumed that the J is pronounced as an H, but she is Arabic, so there's probably no reason for it to be pronounced like it's a Spanish name. Trying to translate it from Arabic to English and use the Listen feature, the J sounds like 'zh' and the name sounds like 'Zhamilatun', but is that how it's actually pronounced?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
You know, I never stopped to ask myself, but how is Jamila's name supposed to be pronounced? I always just assumed that the J is pronounced as an H, but she is Arabic, so there's probably no reason for it to be pronounced like it's a Spanish name. Trying to translate it from Arabic to English and use the Listen feature, the J sounds like 'zh' and the name sounds like 'Zhamilatun', but is that how it's actually pronounced?
Jamila is pronounced like this; "Jhaa-miy-laa"

Reactions: ifohancroft

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Probably the same reason why other people would say the exact same thing about Jamilia, or Asami, or Liz, or Amy, or Mila, or any character of the game; different taste.

But at this point tho, I don't understand why people still shit about the 7 LIs being unskippable. It's not like it's something new.:unsure:
personally i would have kept it at the fam -nana our little snuggle bug and the 3 younger outsiders our little thief with bad parents polly, orphan isabella and our red head pizza girl. maybe the irish twins if you want some more. but thats what i would have left it at seeing how the stories have gone so far and likable they are.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
personally i would have kept it at the fam -nana our little snuggle bug and the 3 younger outsiders our little thief with bad parents polly, orphan isabella and our red head pizza girl. maybe the irish twins if you want some more. but thats what i would have left it at seeing how the stories have gone so far and likable they are.
You want the Ellie and Ella O'Reily but not Fiona or Riona? o_0
blasphemy-lies.gif

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
That's very true, sir. Plus it seems IMO that rambo455 likes them young as the ones he listed he wants in a snuggle group are young.
dont forget i said the family as well :p and honestly cant help it that the elderly are written so uninterestingly. so the only other options are the muscle girls of which one will crush you like a rotten tomato and the other one will shove a pole up your arse if you dont obay. so only the younger ones are left at that point. unless you take those one shots in mind. like the pee drinker or the cheating wife. all into fettishes that are not for me. so yeah not much left. though the story is a nice one. so basically if the older gals like fiona had more of a personality other than fuck me see you next time. i would have included them as well. it may sound weird to you but i like the stories more than the fucking.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 304 Votes