Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of Grandma's House Part 4 with Koga3's walkthrough mod to v0.65.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2). Part 3 works in the same way (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p3). I believe Part 4 has the same set up, although there is an experimental start with all paths active. Regardless, I am including the links to my ports of the previous parts below as well.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16: Pixeldrain

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.37: Pixeldrain -

Grandma's House Part 3 v0.53: Pixeldrain -

Grandma's House Part 4 v0.65: Pixeldrain -
Thank you

Reactions: Eonor

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, Moonbox has stated somewhere that he's not going to set up any characters, give them names and lengthy dialogues and the like, only to throw them away later.
won't be first time, he already set up plenty of characters, gave them names, lengthy dialogues and multiple scenes, only to throw them away latter, just compare LIs screens between seasons if you are already forgot about them

3.80 star(s) 306 Votes