S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great update, but feels much shorter than normal.

I'm probably one of the very few bisexuals playing this game, so if I don't say it no one will; Karens husband is so much hotter than MC. Kinda feels unfair really. Would rather see his face all the time than MCs.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What's difficult to cumpute? This game has so many more other women. And the reason I clicked on it in the first place is because of the 4.5 stars rating. That's all :)
Let's be honest : if this game only had GILFs, I wonder how many people would actually play this game. Serious question... :KEK:
I would. Depends on the characters' personalities and the story. For me, the story is more important than any other aspect. The grandmother in this game has a great personality and very lovable, so I don't mind her a bit. I would love this if there was no sex at all in it.

We all get older. Looks fade, personality is forever, so that's what I focus on.

I do respect your opinion though and felt your post about your preferences was very respectful. We're all different. And yeah, I am like you, if a game gets a really good rating, than I will often check it out, even if it may not be up my alley, you never know if it will have a really good story... and I like a good story first and foremost, sex is not required.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 306 Votes