FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I honestly don't see what has everyone so obsessed with her. She's lovely and all, but I don't think she'd even crack my top five
I could write an essay trying to explain all the things, or, I could just say...

"It's all in your head"

It is a matter of experience and taste. Allison acts very much like my Maternal Grandma (without the sexual undertones), her eternal no holds barred support, her aloofness, her hug dependency, her culinary gifts... When I play this sometimes I feel her by my side. She died in 81, but I carry her with me.

Allison is a Master work in character creation bro. I don't mean the appearance.

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I could write an essay trying to explain all the things, or, I could just say...

"It's all in your head"

It is a matter of experience and taste. Allison acts very much like my Maternal Grandma (without the sexual undertones), her eternal no holds barred support, her aloofness, her hug dependency, her culinary gifts... When I play this sometimes I feel her by my side. She died in 81, but I carry her with me.

Allison is a Master work in character creation bro. I don't mean the appearance.

Peace :)
That's very lovely and sweet.

And it's not like I don't like Allison. I do, I'd be sad if things got stopped with her, I just prefer other characters.

And I agree, she's a very finely crafted character

Reactions: MoonBox

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I just played the last two or three updates. Great! When i visit Paris the next time, i have to visit the beach too...

Oh, wait

View attachment 2288302
View attachment 2288306

Seriously?
There is also different Paris....in Texas :KEK:

After seeing some pictures you can assume there is also a beach not far from Paris, TX.
It was already explained before.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Preview time

Coffee with Asami
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stopping by the clinic

Looking a little hot

drank a little too much coffee and now i think the blood pressure seems to be a little too high. :giggle:

it's time for a health check with my favorite family doctor. :love:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Preview time

Coffee with Asami

Stopping by the clinic

Looking a little hot
"a little hot"? a little? A LITTLE!!??

Boy, don't make me come over there and smack ya'!........a little hot........god damn dev's.......

3.80 star(s) 305 Votes