Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Preview time

Coffee with Asami
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stopping by the clinic

Looking a little hot
Got to say I'm glad that we are getting to know Asami and that we are going to spend some quality time with Mom and Priya. But come on did we forget about our favorite Italian neighbor? We need to give her some love too. And we are either going to the clinic to see Priya for a checkup or to donate some super sperm for her project.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
There is also different Paris....in Texas :KEK:

After seeing some pictures you can assume there is also a beach not far from Paris, TX.
It was already explained before.
You know what the first thing was, that I noticed, right after looking at the picture of that texan "Eiffel Tower"?

I immediately read: "Beaver's Bend Resort Park (Oklahoma)" :eek:

Not sure if it says more about Oklahoma ... or about me.:devilish::whistle:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
The .22 for Patreons will get out today or tomorrow? (Just asking to do my mental math for the public release)

trufyr

Sep 7, 2019
I come to check on this page about once a month. Every time I see " THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET " and I'm like "ah ok, I'll come back next month". Can not wait for that to happen!! :)

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
There will be the same problem with complains after sex with Allison:KEK:, some stuff like: "why they made love in this position?" or "why mc have sleep with her after sex?".
Some people never will find out what they want ;)
Honestly, just for the reaction, I would do a really quick scene the first time around they have sex, like in the middle of the day quickie (1-2 mins of content), and the MC then would go on and even sleep + cuddle with a different person that day.
The whole forum (and probably patreon and discord) would blow up.

3.80 star(s) 305 Votes