Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry for your loss, move on.
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine, though I suppose you have a point. The guy could always start over at the beginning like many of us do. After all I did once when I got a new pc and still enjoyed GH even more just to revisit moments where I fell out laughing, like the black girl with the huge ass when I was asked about the banana in my pocket (forgot her name) while we were in the pool.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine, though I suppose you have a point. The guy could always start over at the beginning like many of us do. After all I did once when I got a new pc and still enjoyed GH even more just to revisit moments where I fell out laughing, like the black girl with the huge ass when I was asked about the banana in my pocket (forgot her name) while we were in the pool.
While their response wasn't worded super nicely he has a point in the sense that you could just hold the skip button and easily speed up to wherever the last update he played is.

Reactions: MalLiz

Icustat

Nov 9, 2023
Could anyone post some saves up until maybe the last 3 versions with all paths please? I re-installed windows and lost my saves.
Just a heads up. When you want someone to do you a favor, you don't ask for the whole ball of cheese. You ask for one thing. Then someone gets it for you, then you wait a day and then you ask for a different save. That's how it works. If you ask for too much, people are just going to make fun of you or ignore you.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 307 Votes