Iam8Bit

Jul 28, 2017
I stopped playing a long time, ago, I just download the updates to see the pictures. Okay now he fucks his grandma, but I still want to see him fuck the neighbor/aunt, because she looks very beautiful. And I love him fucking the little chinese girl, he doesn't do that often enough...
She's Japanese...
Shizuka, and her mother Asami, are Japanese.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Because this game isn't repetitive? We've had how many updates now where basically the same thing happens again and again?
That's why I stopped playing and just watching the images, I didn't like a few woman, so I didn't want anything with them, and the next update, I was still kissing and fucking them. So I didn't mind the number of yes/no's in the game and just watched the images, to see if my favorite girls got any attention..

And now I'm still waiting for my last favorite girl to get fucked, his aunt or neighbor, he one with the black hair, that is in dire need of some dick.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020

NR3

Apr 2, 2018
Just finished looking over the character chart and wondering if it would be a good idea to bring in the others that are probably pregnant from College Days, giving the player the choice to make them pregnant too... just to make it more interesting and give him the chance to be around all his possible children.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 20, 2022
Yeh I saw that link, but I don't of do not yet see the association with grandma's house.
Okay, knowing Moon's humor I had to check it out.

I can safely say that that story took place some multiple of 1,000 years ago and the other game's MC is the (literal) spiritual ancestor of Grandma's House's MC

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 304 Votes