Fatherhoosie

Sep 24, 2020
Is there any plans for the cult that is raising around the mold of his dick? You know the one that the cleaning lady from the one hotel secretly made after succumbing to his dick all on her own.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Is there any plans for the cult that is raising around the mold of his dick? You know the one that the cleaning lady from the one hotel secretly made after succumbing to his dick all on her own.
yes they are going to kill all his lovers and then fuck him to death [half serious for me]

seriously though probably not?

jersonaldo

Sep 8, 2022
four things need to happen then i consider the game done,
1. amy sex
2. amy and liz sex
3. betty and helga sex
4. molly cuddles

You can't forget the girls from GH College Days, they're all good for getting pregnant... Dean Nelson is just as crazy as Annabelle, so you can make a mess with both of them... Jerome, Aaliyah's father, is Misses Saunders' brother, so you could make him even crazier... Mrs. Wilson could also be friends with Minnie... There's no shortage of history and women...

Elhemeer

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 20, 2022
You can't forget the girls from GH College Days, they're all good for getting pregnant... Dean Nelson is just as crazy as Annabelle, so you can make a mess with both of them... Jerome, Aaliyah's father, is Misses Saunders' brother, so you could make him even crazier... Mrs. Wilson could also be friends with Minnie... There's no shortage of history and women...
You don't have to forget them, but if you're expecting anything from anyone other than Ms. Saunders, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. She's the only one MB has suggested might show up. If any of the others do, it'll be a nice surprise.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
yeah like there are not enough fucking LIs
Let's be honest here. All of the women aren't "LI's". They're "bed wenches" at best, cum dumpsters at worst. The females love him more than he does them. At least if you're playing the MC as a slut puppy. Nana and Mom? Yeah. The maid and daughter? Yeah. Kat? Yeah. The others though? Can't see it. Again, as a slut puppy, he indulges them so that they both get what they want but Truly loving them? Naah.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Let's be honest here. All of the women aren't "LI's". They're "bed wenches" at best, cum dumpsters at worst. The females love him more than he does them. At least if you're playing the MC as a slut puppy. Nana and Mom? Yeah. The maid and daughter? Yeah. Kat? Yeah. The others though? Can't see it. Again, as a slut puppy, he indulges them so that they both get what they want but Truly loving them? Naah.
I'd say he loves his Aunts a bit as well.......

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
is gilf trio will happened?
So, let me get this straight:
- You are not an English speaker (That's fine, I'm not one either)
- You typed that without a translator (I'm doing it too)
- We get this crazy thing, that starts with a question of something that you are wondering if it will come to pass, but then you say it happened already?

I'm gonna pretend that you typed "Is GILF trio something that will happen?" and answer: What GILF trio? There are some options there, and more are being created.

Have a good rest of your day.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes