Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Amoeba, although it perfectly describes the type you referred to, is a single-celled organism.;)
That's the joke...........

It wasn't meant literally.

I admit, i've never seen anyone correct obvious snark on here before. I can only imagine what you were like growing up.

"Yo momma's so fat she puts her belt on with a boomarang"

Amedeux - "Boomarangs don't work that way"

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Bob69 There is some serious issue with the Compressed games. The Saves from Part3 V42 compressed your link only dint work initially after I downloaded Part 3 V53. I shared the error message with you few months ago when I tried. Then I left it untouched as I was not in the mood of playing Part 3 from the start and did not download Part 4 yet. I just left the game untouched. Today I planned to get back into the game. But now when I opened the game all the saves for Part 3 were gone. I was on Page 34 which was the page I should be with the saves when they existed but now they gone. That is not the crazy part. Even the Saves for Part 2 again Compressed version downloaded from your links are also gone. Only the Saves of 1st Part which I did not Download the Compressed version for are still there.

I am confused. Now I have to play full Part 2 and Part 3. Not happy about it.

Please can you figure out the bug and fix it if possible.

This was the Error I got back then. Please check the link below.
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-part-4-v0-66-moonbox.94140/post-14277176

It be great if you can fix it somehow. Thank you.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bob69 There is some serious issue with the Compressed games. The Saves from Part3 V42 compressed your link only dint work initially after I downloaded Part 3 V53. I shared the error message with you few months ago when I tried. Then I left it untouched as I was not in the mood of playing Part 3 from the start and did not download Part 4 yet. I just left the game untouched. Today I planned to get back into the game. But now when I opened the game all the saves for Part 3 were gone. I was on Page 34 which was the page I should be with the saves when they existed but now they gone. That is not the crazy part. Even the Saves for Part 2 again Compressed version downloaded from your links are also gone. Only the Saves of 1st Part which I did not Download the Compressed version for are still there.

I am confused. Now I have to play full Part 2 and Part 3. Not happy about it.

Please can you figure out the bug and fix it if possible.

This was the Error I got back then. Please check the link below.
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-part-4-v0-66-moonbox.94140/post-14277176

It be great if you can fix it somehow. Thank you.
I do not think thats a problem with the compression. Have you tried the full game to see if it works with that one?

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I do not think thats a problem with the compression. Have you tried the full game to see if it works with that one?
I did not. But the 1st Part was Non Compressed Version. Its saves are there. They did not get deleted. I did not try downloading 2nd and 3rd Part Full Version. They were too big. But will download and try tomorrow. Will let you know if it works out.

Reactions: Bob69

morti mati ba

Aug 13, 2024
People slamming something they have to specifically click to agree to seeing it shows the level were dealing with here....

I won't say some people here are missing something in the ole skully but i've seen Amoeba's with more cells.
Yes, lesbo, because it takes a huge effort to click a link and type a few words...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, lesbo, because it takes a huge effort to click a link and type a few words...
Well, you kinda proved the point.

You seem to have used up what is rattling round in your noggin that the best you could come up with is "lesbo". Yes, I am, well done for stating the obvious.

When she's ready (or more accurately, when MB thinks she's ready)
After years of therapy to get over her man trauma.

We'll be here, Grans House season 43.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EJW and HornyyPussy

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
That's the joke...........

It wasn't meant literally.

I admit, i've never seen anyone correct obvious snark on here before. I can only imagine what you were like growing up.

"Yo momma's so fat she puts her belt on with a boomarang"

Amedeux - "Boomarangs don't work that way"
No, I wouldn't say that. I know there's a chance that the boomerang could circle around and come back at her if it doesn't hit anything. So it's possible.:p

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, you kinda proved the point.

You seem to have used up what is rattling round in your noggin that the best you could come up with is "lesbo". Yes, I am, well done for stating the obvious.

After years of therapy to get over her man trauma.

We'll be here, Grans House season 43.
Oh come on Ava, you know in his limited mind that's an insult ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.80 star(s) 304 Votes