Visick

Sep 27, 2021
I haven't played since .60 (when they are on the plane on the way to visit great grandma). Have they gotten back from the trip yet? I like to wait a few updates so there is more to go through and figured waiting till they get back is a good point to catch up on. Unless the trip is gonna be a lengthy trip in which case may just download newest update

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I haven't played since .60 (when they are on the plane on the way to visit great grandma). Have they gotten back from the trip yet? I like to wait a few updates so there is more to go through and figured waiting till they get back is a good point to catch up on. Unless the trip is gonna be a lengthy trip in which case may just download newest update
Not yet

Reactions: Visick

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I've come to think of "There's No Sex with Nana Yet" as more of an unofficial subtitle than a truth-functional statement. "Hey," I think to myself: "let's see if there's an update to GH:TNSWNY."

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
Nana said they were flying back tomorrow. So just wait one more day.

Reactions: Visick

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Mods need to give a warning about these braindead posts.

One warning only or a temporary ban.:devilish:
But it was not for nothing that I wrote a couple of months ago that, even if something like this happens, you won’t understand what the fans want...

and I even predicted that they would find something to find fault with, but now they want to remove the title. It's a very strange thing, as if the title is bothering them :Kappa:

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
But it was not for nothing that I wrote a couple of months ago that, even if something like this happens, you won’t understand what the fans want...

and I even predicted that they would find something to find fault with, but now they want to remove the title. It's a very strange thing, as if the title is bothering them :Kappa:
One day, one of my CEGEP (it's like errr, College in US, but in Quebec) teachers said that stupid people always find a way to be upset about something and mostly unmeaningful things.

The more I see people act, the more I think he was right.:FacePalm:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
This whole trip is taking too long imo, it just looks like it never ends, what are we at like 6 or 7 updates of just this with the same 3 or 4 girls. It is exhausting.
I said I wouldn't play again till amy sex, guess I will see you guy in 2026.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
This whole trip is taking too long imo, it just looks like it never ends, what are we at like 6 or 7 updates of just this with the same 3 or 4 girls. It is exhausting.
Good riddance.

byebye.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And don't even once think you're missed...

Byeeee.

Peace :(

Reactions: txe320
3.80 star(s) 304 Votes