chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
You would probably enjoy it a lot more if you took it for what it is though. A nonsense harem fantasy with no drama and no realism.
Lol, that much is completely fair. Despite those two/three mentioned complaints, I haven't really noticed anything which does really bug me. It is possible I mixed up the days, since I dunno if I skipped some stuff, but it did seem like there was a couple of days without much content (which again, is perfectly reasonable since this isn't the kinda game which updates one "day" at a time), so the days may have just been off. All I know is that I was just as shocked as the protagonist was to see that Amy is leaving, and I don't remember the "week" part. Either way, with that explanation it makes more sense.

While I do get what you mean by the relationship status, although I never really thought or really bothered with some of the flings like Karen or Zelda. Cat still bothers me a bit, but I will admit that Priya was a bad example, but was an easy one to make. While Cat and MC weren't in an official relationship, but the night at the cabin changed their relationship drastically.

But as for Tanya, as long as we actually get to see the reactions, I'm cool with waiting for them. It just came across as a bit of a "here's this important thing... now look somewhere less important".

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fucking hell, I know those Americans have pride month or whatever it is but is it worldwide cock blocking month or something, this is like the 3rd game in like 2 weeks where one of the girls I really wanted to have fun with gets cock blocked.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nice story, I enjoy every update.
Looking forward to more, but may have to wait another 3 GB to enjoy it more.
Cute stories, nothing major going on...yet.
Reminds me of another game how he ends up cuddling in bed with more than 2 women at a time.
Hope he gets a bigger bed or a bigger house for the Harem to grow.
Hope we don't have to wait too long for anything more serious to happen, right now it's in the too cute path.

Reactions: MoonBox

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Nice story, I enjoy every update.
Looking forward to more, but may have to wait another 3 GB to enjoy it more.
Cute stories, nothing major going on...yet.
Reminds me of another game how he ends up cuddling in bed with more than 2 women at a time.
Hope he gets a bigger bed or a bigger house for the Harem to grow.
Hope we don't have to wait too long for anything more serious to happen, right now it's in the too cute path.
Dear ProofreadingRUS,

Our dear Nana and her grandson, McMC, already moved into a larger house. They are ready to accommodate the growing harem.

Cordially yours,

WigglyWorld84

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i have to admit i didn't really know whether or not this would be a game i'd like to enjoy .. honestly i had my doubts ... after reading a few posts i decided to give it a try ..... WOW ..... MoonBox ... awesome game you've made here . i thoroughly enjoyed it and ... well shit keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Dear WigglyWorld84

I see Nana's texting style already had influence on you...
What if everyone here starts posting like that?

Yours truly,

Vleder
Esteemed Vleder,

I hope this message finds you in good health.

Perhaps that has been my goal all along. If everyone channeled their inner Nana, the world would be a much nicer place.

Best wishes,

WigglyWorld84

PS - This may be the nicest thread I participate on this forum; Nana's niceness is contagious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are we ever going to see Shawna, Lily, Karen or Lina again and added to the harem or are they going to be a one-off kinda thing?
While it is a really fun and adorably wholesome game I really enjoy, it is going to suffer from WVMitis.

There are just so many girls with more being introduced that if you happen to have a fave then content is going to be really thin for a long time.

Mila is one of my faves and all she's had is a piggy back orgasm and that's comedy not sexual content.

Fortunately she's not the only one I like and happen to find all of it fun to read so far but it's going to be a bit harsh for those waiting for specific things.

I am still waiting for the red head bar brigades content that was teased ages ago as are many others.

Like with other games that have a large number of women it's going to a waiting game for certain characters. I think Liz is having her incestral awakening right now so that will take some focus.

The up side is with this being planned for a long term thing it is going to need all those girls to keep it going so they will get their time eventually.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
While it is a really fun and adorably wholesome game I really enjoy, it is going to suffer from WVMitis.

There are just so many girls with more being introduced that if you happen to have a fave then content is going to be really thin for a long time.
That actually led to me dropping WVM and a few other games. In a way, I understand it. You think you created all the characters you like and then you see someone at the mall, on the street, or wherever and you realize you would love to have someone like her in the game. Unfortunately, you will never stop finding new ideas for characters and have to draw the line at some point.

Just two cents and an agreement from a guy without the ability to make his own game here. When it comes down to it, it's the dev's game and they'll do what they want in the long run. On the other hand, MoonBox is active here so I really think some suggestions and criticisms are listened to.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
That actually led to me dropping WVM and a few other games. In a way, I understand it. You think you created all the characters you like and then you see someone at the mall, on the street, or wherever and you realize you would love to have someone like her in the game. Unfortunately, you will never stop finding new ideas for characters and have to draw the line at some point.

Just two cents and an agreement from a guy without the ability to make his own game here. When it comes down to it, it's the dev's game and they'll do what they want in the long run. On the other hand, MoonBox is active here so I really think some suggestions and criticisms are listened to.
I never played WVM so I'm not sure what the comparison is supposed to mean but the character intros are pretty much done.
There's Jasmine coming in the next version, that's pretty much it.

Though I do like making models so there's very likely going to be some random one night stands once in a while. Like random trailer park milf in the next next version

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes