Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
At the 'Relationship'-menu, in file 'Allison' is a logical conflict.
At beginning of part 1 Allison is MCs Grandma; in relationship-menu Allison is a friend of grandma.
Grandma Allison.jpg Grandmas friend.jpg

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think it's time that we write a F.A.Q. and have it linked in the OP, so we can link to it, or we will run our fingers raw, repeating ourselves.

I have already tried, but I think I've failed. Anyone wants to make a better attempt?

Peace :)

Reactions: CircaAD

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Maybe you didn't install the Incest Patch?? Just sayin'...

Maybe you are right. At the beginning to play onetime I installed an i-patch and only updated Koga3-ware.
In part 2 I only istalled Koga3 'Taboo and Music' as addon. I thought it would be enough incest-patch. :unsure:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Maybe you are right. At the beginning to play onetime I installed an i-patch and only updated Koga3-ware.
In part 2 I only istalled Koga3 'Taboo and Music' as addon. I thought it would be enough incest-patch. :unsure:
Weird... or maybe there's some funkyness going on in the Relationship text, either being hard-coded or, picking up the wrong text.

I don't know where to look, or even if I could understand it, but, maybe someone like deuxrayme does?

Sorry for making it seem it would be your fault. My bad.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so just started playing the game and so far it seems like 0.16 is part 1 of the game and 0.17 is the second part. for 17 i have the lewd patcher but cant find the one for 16 anymore. anyone still have those ? or is there a way to just update to 17 and still be able to play the start of the game ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so just started playing the game and so far it seems like 0.16 is part 1 of the game and 0.17 is the second part. for 17 i have the lewd patcher but cant find the one for 16 anymore. anyone still have those ? or is there a way to just update to 17 and still be able to play the start of the game ?
they are all still there in lewdpatcher
just check under
1668300116242.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MoonBox

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
ahmm why is there a "Pregnant" yes/no check for everyone in "Relationships"?

I mean technically a 71 y.o. woman can get pregnant but VERY unlikely.

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes