Broccoli_nyu

Jun 25, 2019
Does anyone know if the incest patch is built into the android version? I wanted to compare the files in the apk and in incest patch, but unfortunately their names seem to be different.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the incest patch is built into the android version? I wanted to compare the files in the apk and in incest patch, but unfortunately their names seem to be different.
The Android mod says it has the incest patch and WT already in it.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Looks like I had time after all. Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for all your support since I started GH. Love you guys. ♥

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now i have a question... is MC ever going to umm hand some MEAT to Shizuka's mom ? cause
i wouldnt mind putting some MEAT in her bones :KEK:

Reactions: WaerM

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Now i have a question... is MC ever going to umm hand some MEAT to Shizuka's mom ? cause
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Still Yes, but we don't have a timetable yet. Further, she's one of the unavoidable ones, meaning you don't have an option to say NO to her. So... it may take a while, don't let your meat rot, or whatever. :D

Peace :D

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
grandma has some bomb ass tittieeeeeeees.
hope we can creampie her

good game
Well, we will be able to impregnate her so I'm gonna say yes to the possibilty to cream pie :)

As FG said, she is one of the Magnificent 7™ but I think MB said it's gonna be a while until we get som happy time with her.

3.80 star(s) 304 Votes